This guy is great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
I love what hes done with the place.

audioheem
Where do I obtain this trailer? stick out tongue

HooT
www.whatisthematrix.com

audioheem
Oh really? Oops sorry.

HooT
Ture Dragon Ball Z style. The Final ground breaker of the live action Anime movies. After the superbrawl the superman movie will steal everything we see. Ive never wanted to see a movie more.

audioheem
That Wednesday I have no lessons in the afternoon so I'm definately going to the cinema to see if there are gonna be tickets left (can't preoder coz I'm broke till the 5th!) But I have to be back at school for a meeting at 4pm and it starts at 2 stick out tongue

rysdigital
screw teh meeting cool

audioheem
Yeah, so what I get one strike... still got two more to go stick out tongue

rysdigital
hehe big grin

droopy1592
where is the trailer I don't see it because I'm dumb!

rysdigital
the official matrix website now has 7 vids, and here is another one (with new smith dialogue!!) - http://todaytonight.com.au///media/679842.html.

droopy1592
How can I download the trailer? I can't seem to stream it for some reason even though I have the latest version of QT. Maybe it's because I'm running windows NT. Keeps saying I need to upgrade. They won't let you download them all like you can the very large ones.

Can anyone provide an FTP link or any other way so i can see it?

droopy1592
oh wait, I found it. Thanks for the link Rysdigital.

Korri
that looks scary sad

droopy1592
Yes, really scary. This could be a real Superman VS THE HULK match up.

They could really trash the place. Craters, bashed buildings, etc...

JediHDM
they DO trash the place

Korri
i need a cookie and a hug sad

burlyman
smiddy is a bad bad 'man'

*hugs*
*hands cookies*

JediHDM
aww, Korri...*great big Jedi hug and then hands over special batch, made just for Korri, of Smiddy cookies* see look, you can "eat" smiddy. TEAR HIM APART, KORRI, KILL HIM, EAT HIM!!!

Sifer
**** the cookies, I wanna see some ass whoopin' Happy Dance

spydar1982
Sifer> ahahhahahahahhahahahaha too funny.

rysdigital> that link doesnt work...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.