What's your favorite battle in any of the books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
This topic is discuss your favorite spells and the battles......(ex. Harry and Lord V in the Graveyard....or about the ones in book 5...lots of different scenarios that went on at the ministry! )

big grin

crazy_c
My favourite battle wuz the one at the end of GoF with harry and voldy because i think it wuz the most exciting one.

Maikahyandowen
the one at the end of the fifth.
rolling on floor laughing eek! blink reading ninja What the f**k?

starlitegrl
My fave. battles are both of them......the ones at the end of 4th and 5th

its_magic
the one where harry uses his first reall patronus against 100 dementors

airangel429
The battle in Privet Drive when Harry helps Dudley by fighting the dementors and then we find out later that Petunia knew about dementors............:wink:

frootlooplucy
yeah, the ones at the end of GoF and OotP are good... even though theyre both sadsad

airangel429
true true...i hated sirius ending

frootlooplucy
yeah, poor sirius sad :'( and cedric. poor cedric, no one cared about him... well to tell the truth it didnt affect me that much either... but my dad is a big hufflepuff supporter lol. he reckons theyre under rated, and that they ashould get more publicity laughing out loud

airangel429
yeah ced's death didn't affect me much either...it was kinda like woah....a student died

crazy_c
Neither deaths affected me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.