The Gift!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss Sparrow
Old movie, LOVEBLE movie, with cate blanchett, and all. I love that move. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Its a perrrrrfect movie and has it all. Who here has seen it and loved it too?

Couse nobody I know exept for the onces I have shown it, knows itsad

Evil Dead
I own it on dvd...............great movie indeed.

Great acting by everybody in this one.........Cate Blanchett, Keanu Reeves, Greg Kinnear.........all do a superb job. The nude scenes with Katie Holmes aren't too bad either.

Kes
The only thing I like about this movie is Cate Blanchet (sp) she's an amazing actress.
IMO the movie is boring and not very original.

Korri
i liked the gift!!! big grin

Miss Sparrow
i got it on dvd too, I got those carts too, but I don't do anyrthing with it, haha.

johnny_rotten
I thought this movie was deperately boring & prdictable.

blakangel
hmmm.... I thought it was also very predictable and rather dull...

But Cate Blanchett performed well.
big grin

Miss Sparrow
Well, aye, it was predictfull, but I really liked the part that buddy said: "I'm free now" and she didn't saw the real meaning.. I saw it more then 20 times, no really, I stopped counting after 20.. now don't shout me, I really liked it, and still.

SaTsuJiN
I agree, cate blanchette is great

(lol @ keanu though) laughing out loud

Hypernova
Yes, Cate was good. It's been a while since I've seen the movie no expression
I thought Keanu was convincing in certain scenes!

strega13
this movie was really great , the directing by sam "evil dead" raimi was amazing and keanu was acting for the first time in his life ( for the last time as well so far ). the cast was flawless
great movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.