I hate work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
I've just been boll*cked and demoted for something somebody else did mad Unfortunately I cant prove it so for now I'm stuck with a written warning and I've been dropped a level mad So I'm kinda mad at the moment and seriously looking for alternative employment, which is a real shame cos I love my job and I'm good at it! sad

burlyman
sad

clavis9495
aaaaaaawww poor thing we'll help you find evidence that you didn't do it!!! SCREW YOUR FREAKIN BOSS!!!

Baylin
It'll screw him more if I leave and considering he's been as supportive as a flat tyre I'm going to drop him in the sh*t and leave as soon as possible!

blakangel
awww hun *hugs*

Friggin a**... I hope you find another job like the one you've already got big grin

leave in style....
stick out tongue

pablo007
and I hate school

burlyman
ditto sad

Baylin
Thanks! smile I've got a few plans.... evil face

clavis9495
well you know what I read once: a gurl really hated her boss and had to get her boss some soup one day... So she went and got it but before giving it she did a peepee in it and then gave it to her boss. She quit 2 days later and said she did a peepee in her soup and everyone was laughing!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL LEAVING IN STYLE!!!

silver_tears
that seriously is gross sick
and im sorry baylin erm but good luck with whatever you choose to do.......
and i hate work so much mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.