LOL look at the turd burgler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
LOL i find this funny and kinda disturbing

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2003/06/05/sex_change_for_larry_wachowski.php

forumcrew
haha yea ive heard about this before..

Korri
HAAHAA!!! LOL

Cowboyography
i really like this line

"then throw in all those long slow shots of muscular women kicking ass and you sort of get the feeling of what is going on in larry's head."

Sifer
Muscular woman? Hrmmm, must be watching a different movie.

burlyman
laughing out loud

Cowboyography
Cmon have you seen bound??? just not matrix movies, Although moss is a bit MANISH

Korri
Moss is a $hitface cow

Cowboyography
LOL

Korri
its the truth

spydar1982
ahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah shit face cow ahahahhahhahaahhahaha ahahahhahahahahhaah shit ahhaha face ahahah cow ahhahahahahah.

Wow?!? Is that true about Larry? he does look rather femine in that picture... hmm... well more power too him/her if thats what he wants.

JediHDM
KORRI!!!!

Korri
oh hello angel

clavis9495
aaaw just let the poor guy be what he wants to be!! stick out tongue

spydar1982
i think we are all in agreement with that clavis.... we were laughing because korri called carrie ann moss a shit face cow.

dave123
"aaaw just let the poor guy be what he wants to be!! "
you mean: eeeew just let the poor thingy be what it wants to be!?!

forumcrew
either way hes still a creative genious.. and you have to respect him for that

dave123
yes, it does go to show that (in my opinion) freaks can still make good films, keep up the good work big grin

husky321
Originally posted by Korri
Moss is a $hitface cow [/Q

moss is hot. They make her look ugly in m1 and m2 when her hair is slicked back and stuff. She looks good in the preload portion of the dvd when her hair is normal

forumcrew
husky you have no idea what your walkin into lol.. u see korri has a slight obsession with a one keanu reeves and as we all know moss is bangin him in the movie.. thereofre the shitface cow remark

Verity
Just in the movie tho!....U wanna be jealous, be worried about the gals he dates in real life!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif

spydar1982
word on the street is he isnt dating any. His girlfriend died and so did his sister I believe. rumor has it that the guy is in a deep depression...

spydar1982
but thats ok though I shipped him to korris home last night via USPS International. He may have some trouble going through customs but expect a big package soon korri. id start baking some cookies now.

Korri
i never lie

spydar1982
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah...

Korri
awwww

burlyman
santa santa is way confused

spydar1982
its something we were talking about from the Channel 5 thread. I said if she taped it for us I would go 500 miles south from where im at, kidnap keanu and mail him to her doorstep. she held up her end of the bargain so I did as well... you wouldn't believe the shpping costs on that guy. korri you gotta slim that guy up a bit when he gets there.

burlyman
yeh, but santa already put him in the post
so maybe there is 2 keanus?

Korri
eek!

forumcrew
ur gonna give korri a heart attack saying crazy things like that

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

burlyman
pirate

forumcrew
its not much of a rumor.. he said in an interview he might stop making movies becuase of his sister

Korri
oh no sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.