Horror sequel Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
Out of all the horror movies, if you could pick one to have one more in the series/a sequel/whatever, which would it be?

miggfl
Evil dead 3.

As much as I loved AOD, I don't consider it the third evil dead flick. They went overboard with the humor and undermined the horror aspect.

Taken apart from that, its a great film.

However, I'd like to see a more serious, descent into madness, neverending fight against the zombies which could have followed evil dead 2.

xblanex
True that g

BackFire
Romero Zombie movie.

slayer
Wrong Turn

Evil Dead
My first reaction was to say Hellraiser...........but Hellworld has already been shot and is post production now so the next Hellraiser sequel is already lined up.

I guess I'll have to go with The Evil Dead 4...........

SaTsuJiN
yeah, zombie movie . Maybe a prequel to 28 days later.. just think... what about 3 days later? O_o ehehehehe.....yeah.. blink

Lord_Andres
the Thing, or the fog

lil bitchiness
Wrong Turn is probably gonna have a sequal..i think anyway!

Id like to see a sequal to 'My little Eye'...although im aware that it might spoil the first one...id like to see it! big grin

Striel
Frailty. Does that count as a horror movie?

xblanex
kinda

Espantada20
I am against all sequels.

Belladonna 16
I agree with the sequel to Wrong Turn suggestion. I loved that movie and I'd love to see a sequel to it. But only if it's done well. Horror movies today are absolutely butchered by their sequels. I'd also like to see another Evil Dead movie but only if Bruce Cambell is in it.

xblanex
Ya Bruce must be in it. It just wouldnt be the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.