premier league kicks off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
as everybody knows, football (or soccer as the yanks call it) is the only real sport. the english premier league is soon starting, and I think BLAAAAAAAACCCCCKBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNN is winning. agree?

BLACBURN!!! big grin big grin

Gundark
Don't follow it closely, mah....but do catch a game now and then...thanks for the info.

phinney6
i have seen a game or two

Ushgarak
Blackburn.

Yeah, right.

King Jedi
Blackburn and Everton are my two favourite English teams. But I think Man UTD will win it again. IEven though I hate them I want them to win because it's Alex Fergusons last year.

Texas
I'm not a soccer fan at all, I've only seen one game in my life, and that was a 94 World Cup game here in Dallas, I think it was Brazil against Holland, I have to admit, it was exciting!

King Jedi
That was the best world cup ever!! Even though Scotland wasn't there. sad

jedi212guy
I have never been able to focus on a soccer/football match. I don't see how it is very exciting to watch. It might be fun to play, but it's not my cup of tea. sad

Texas
Cup of tea, thats very British jedi212guy, I am really impressed with your Britishness smile

Ushgarak
Really, KJ? I'm an Everton fan. They don;t really seem to be going places right noe, though.

Brazil vs Holland, Tex? If you are only going to see one match in your life, you'd be hard pressed to do better...

Texas
Really? I had no idea I was so fortunate roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
Blackburn WHAT A LAUGH they should worry of the relegation ghost rathar than winning the PM. Cant wait until LEEDS UNITED kick their butts in the war of the roses. Man U lokking strong , so does Arsenal and Liverpool. Leeds is an outsider and Chealsea lurking behind their. As for Blackburn well is always though for newly promoted teams , maybe they will surprise. But with Berg in mid defence no way. He has done his part time to retire. cool

darth fester
TOON TOON TOON SHEARER SOLANO DYER ROB LEE GIVEN

THERES ONLY 1 BOBBY ROBSON

GUESS WHAT TEAM I SUPPORT

i got my sky premier season ticket

finti
"I saw a MAGPIE in the rainbow, and the rain had gone"- Marillion

Well Newcastle, fog on the tyne is mine.

R.C
Makes me glad that I don't subscribe to sky sports.....

Ushgarak
I'm willing to bet you didn't splash out for MUTV either, eh?

R.C
And you'd be sooooooooo right! smile

Though I DO have to put up with it when I visit my brother. He's Man United mad! sad

I mean, I don't mind football, but I hate big league football.

I'll quite happily go watch a Sunday league match at the local park and we always follow the world cup finals.

Guess 8 months of it a year is just tooooooooo much for me.

King Jedi
Ush I'm a Glasgow Rangers supporter but a lot of us follow Everton as well now because of Walter Smith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.