life is so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buzzz
hi guys! just want to tell ya that life is 2 short .. I lost my big friend recently its so terrible. Tell your friends that you love them more often then before coz every day can be last. I realize that very important to say your friends and relatives warm words and nothing cannot replace life. Only feelings, no money!!!

Bad Boy
Sorrry to hear that!

Dagons Blade
I lost 3 relatives within the space of 2 years-I know how lonely and how sad it can get esp. that my grandmother isn't around anymore-I have hardly any family left. sad

blakangel
Im so sorry to here that

it's sad when you lose someone close to you, esspecially when you dwell on the things you could/should of said....

but Im sure even if you think that they dont know how much you appreciated them.... as long as when you were together you brought them happiness and honesty and showed them without saying it...with every smile you brought to their face and every time you were their shoulder to cry on...

Im sure they know big grin

Take care x

yerssot
*runs in and starts hugging buzzz*

Dagons Blade
You are so sweet...smile Thank you. VERY big *HUG*

ragesRemorse
i too am sorry to here about what happen , but it sounds like your on the right path. Death is natural, and (s)he would want you to get on.with your life . Keep memory alive in your heat but fullfill your life with every ambition you had planned before and then some.

buzzz
you all right but he died at 19 years its so early his parents were so mad and crazy.. I ask you to say to your friends and relatives about your love to them more often then now, smile and laugh with them coz its really valuablest things in our life! thank you 2 all

grymlock
smile *hugs buzzz* i know how you felt... i been thru before

cheers!!

yerssot
*hugs even more*

blakangel
Thanks *hugs back*.... s'ok... big grin

buzzz
yerssot smile

burlyman
*hugs everyone* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

ive had it up to here with the grim reaper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.