the kid and the child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
ok we know the child daughter of rhama kandra and sati.. is important cause the oracle says so and we see her with neo.. only we dont know exacty why yet.. the 2 programs (her parents) wrote her for some reason.. i think the daughter is an evolution of sorts of a machine and she has or is what the machines want possibly being more human like i really dont know.. but it is also believed that the kid will be quite important... some of you may disagree but lets say he is.. i think there is some connection between the two.. ie the child in the matrix and the kid in the real world... just a thought could be just me babbling, but a thought none the less.. thoughts anyone?

husky321

droopy1592
The Kid and the girl will be the the peace makers, the new beginning after the death.

I'm talking out of my ear.

burlyman
laughing out loud literally?

priestjim
I agree with you husky. Maybe that and maybe she helps later (after Revolutions). But be patient, it comes out 2 weeks from now.

husky321
Those two weeks are going to go by terribly slow.

droopy1592
Oh god tell me about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.