The Strokes new video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
When they released 12:51 they didn't have the video ready, so they were using some clips from their studio of them playing.

But now the video's done and I saw it yesterday, has anyone else seen it yet?

I've only got one thing to say about......TRON.

Just watch it, you'll see. cool

mah
Well at least the song is ridiculously addicting.

mechmoggy
Did you think it looked like the film Tron?

Am I the only oldie to remember that film? sad

mah
Em..kinda, I guess. AAAND, read the latest Q with the strokes? The interviewer mentions one of the guys walking around with a copy of Tron eek!

mechmoggy
Is that "I guess its like Tron" or "Yes mech, you're the only one to remember Tron"?

Either way, you should rent Tron just to see how good a movie it is and how right I am. wink

mah
I do know the Disney classic of course.

mechmoggy
Then all is well. Ahhhhh. big grin

mah
It has to be said that I'm now so in love with the new Strokes album and The Strokes in general that I just wanna ride Julian Casablancas like a dirty monkey till the sun goes down!

mechmoggy
eek!

Personally, if I was gonna get fruity with any of them it would be the drummer. wink

mah
stick out tongue
Well they're good looking fellas the lot, but I've got a thing going for Casablancas..I get this tingly feeling inside of me I haven't felt before in the presence of men...Ok, I'm kidding about that last thingstick out tongue; but I still want him though big grin

http://www.thestrokes.org/images/facejul.jpg

mechmoggy
Not all of them are nice, the bassist looks all gangly and awkward and Albert has a silly haircut and.....wait a minute, I'm straight you know. wink

mah
Of course big grin

blakangel
ok then I was watching the video yesterday and I haven't seen the resemblance; but when I next catch it next time I will look out fo that then laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Please do. big grin

And while you're at it tell us which member you fancy most. I'd have to say as a hetrosexual male, I like the guitar player the best (The one without the silly haircut). wink

mah
Good choice mech, although you know my favourite.

You see blakangel, me and mech are so manly and secure with our sexuality that we can look at the pleasing outer appearances of the Strokes as well, without being ashamed stick out tongue So give us input from a female perspective wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.