Ginger Snaps 2 and 3 release dates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
According to www.Ginger-Snaps.com, Ginger Snaps 2: the Sequel is set for a January 23rd theatrical release! In addition, Ginger Snaps 3: the Prequel will be late April 2004 and its theatrical release depends on the success of the sequel at the theaters. Unfortunatly, all dates are for Canada. U.S. or international release dates are unknown yet... BOOOO! Thanks to Max for the heads up.

BidMyBlood2Run
YAY! I loved the first one. I hope they date for the US opening is just as soon.

BackFire
I finally just saw the original. it was pretty neat. that girl who was the werewolf was freaking hot.

mechmoggy
Indeed she was.

I thought it was alright, not a patch on Dog Soldiers though.

BackFire
hell no, dog soldiers is probably the best werewolf movie I've seen.

mechmoggy
Yeah baby! cool

BackFire
man, have you ever seen the howling? what a snorefest....

mechmoggy
That one slipped me by, and good deal too by the sound of it.

***PUN ALERT***

I take it that it was a "howler" of a movie? eek!

BackFire
It was just really slow. And had some really god awful special effects.

There's one scene where we see someone changing into a werewolf in the distance, and it looks like some kind of pencil and paper drawing. It was laughably sad.

lil bitchiness
I didnt like Ginger Snaps...for some reason. I was expecting lots from that movie, and then...it wsnt there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.