Orlando Bloom!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrlandoBabe29
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
its me again, but everyone whos here, say yes or no 2 these 2 questions!
1. do you love Orlando Bloom?
2.Is your role model Keira Knightley?

if you said yes to bothquestions then you are just like me!!!!

diegocala
No
No
And Thank God!

Sheepz
1. No
2. No

Great lil poll you got there....

Neo_Version 7
1. No
2. Keira Knightly is not my role model but I find her very hot and sexy! She's one of those British actresses that turn me on. Seen "Bend it like Beckham"? She's hot in that one coz' she wears short soccer shorts that show her very hot legs! She's very hot! big grin

diegocala
Keira Knightley is not my roll model, but she can sure "bend it"...and yes, that is what I am refering to evil face

ChinaNiki
shame on you diegowink

Godshinto
1. Hell No
2. Hellllll Noooooo, my role model was my father

chica16
1. yes he's very hot
2. um...no

Neo_Version 7
You know that one scene where it looks like Keira is kissing that other girl in Bend it Like Beckham? Then her mother gets mad at her and accuses her of being a lesbian. That part I liked.

Korri
1. No
2. No

sorry sad

Rogue Jedi
nononononononononononono

iluvlotr!
1. YEEEEEEEES!
2. HEELL NOOOOOOOO!

I LOVE ORLI!

billyboyd4ever
1. yes!
2. nope...sorry

OrlandoBabe29
what do you mean " and thank god" ??!!!??
your such a jerk
haha just kidding!!!!!!!!!!

badkittykitty
kinda and nope

wicker_man
1. Nope
2. Nope (Although i do find her attractive)

LoserBrandi
1.Yes
2.Nope

KrazyK
I don't LOVE him...but he is nice to look at stick out tongue

And Kira is ok..she's in no way my ROLE MODEL.

DeNiro
hate em
and dont know who u r talking about but my role model is this guy www.animalpak.com

obquiet
I'm just curious....how many people don't like orlando bloom?sorry to all of you people who like orlando bloom.

ChinaNiki
he's okay, but he's no Viggo

pablo007
I don't, he was outcasted by Viggo in all the LOTR movies and by Johnny on Pirates.

Tired Hiker
As far as an actor, I think I need to see more range before I could be the judge. As far as looks go, I guess he's good looking since everyone says I look just like him. big grin

Miss_elfy
orlando is fab,i was a fan of him since the beginning of last year but he cant really act,he looks great

Kes
I think he looks good in LOTR and by the pics he looks good in POTC but he doesn't look good in Balck Hawk down messed
As an actor I need to see more.

Captains1stmate
Orlando is one hooooot babe, but I must say, Viggo is nicer in the LOTR films. As for his acting? He really hasnt strained any muscles doing THAT yet. But i'm sure he can do more serious stuff. Anywho, he is completely hot, so who cares?

buffymitch
My sisters hate lord of the rings. they only watch it because orlando bloom is in it. for me he is just another actor nothing more.

Tired Hiker
He's just like some skinny guy, really. That's about it.

LilyGinnyBlack
I can easily pick Viggo over Orlando Bloom! big grin No offense, but I just find him to be ugly, or nothing really special, normal....but not a GOD like some people see him!!! As an actor....well, he is just beginning and so far he is pretty good, so now all we have to do is sit and watch how he progress. I just think the whole," Orlando Bloom is the Hottest and Sexist Guy in the Whole Entire World!" is just a fad that will fade away after LotR and PotC both one and two! No biggie! big grin

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

undomiel
this better not be a "bash orlando" thread!
hes soooo hot!!

CapinJacksparow
ya you guys! i mean, he is a pretty good actor! he's only been in like 3 movies... he's new to showbiz. give him a break. he's pretty sexy and has got a lot of talent in the sexy body of his! he just needs to be in more movies to show it... you can see it in potc too... especially when he immitates jack... that wasn't in the script you know! he could also use a crazy roll if you ask me. he would be great!

obquiet
sorry, undomiel, i didn't try making it to be a "bash orlando" thread, i just wanted to see how many people didn't like him. I'm a new member, i will try to be more conciderate of other people who like orlando bloom.

undomiel
oh its ok
its just he is new to the whole movie thing and people are always putting him down, I mean give him a break.

Trish0890
I LOVE him! He is a great looking guy who I think is a great actor also. yes big grin

Princess_Leia
well i think u know what i think obquiet! He's not good looking i think, he actually has a pretty big nose! I don't think he has the talent to back up his success either, no one would have given him a second glance in LOTR if he wasn't considered 'hot' and every Orlando fan knows it. He seems arrogant to me as well with his 'i think i'm good looking cause why would so many female fans be screaming my name?' comment. And I wouldn't apologise to Orlando fans obquiet for not liking him cause ppl bash Viggo sometimes and it's not a crime to not like Orlando. Sorry i don't mean to be bitchy or anything but i don't think u should have to say sorry for it you know.

obquiet
Yeah, i thought his nose was crooked. Yeah I know,that's ok, you didn't sound bitchy or anything.

thethief
I don't like him as much as I did, he has stubby fingers and his nose is ..erhm, anyway--he has that dark-look that I've always liked. smile

ahaetrkarykl
well i basically think that orlando is hot and he got lucky by landing legolas in lotr that made him. i mean he is a desent actor but he's not a great actor. just my opinion. i still think he's cool though. i'll probably see a movie if he was in it

Another_Smithy
He is nothing more than a face, I don't think he can act, even though he does have a british accent, it sounds fake.

CapinJacksparow
hey people!!! your MEAN!!! look who's being arrogant judging by his NOSE.. i mean COME ON!!! cut a little slack here!!!! jeez. he seems like such a sweet person by all the interviews i heard and read. probably one of the reasons why he's getting more acting jobs is b/c he's a great person to work with. i mean, he DOESN'T upsatge (you people should know what that means... if you don't.... it means trying to be bigger than the person who currently occupies the spot light) that's why sometimes you guys have doubts about his acting. for instance: he didn't try to be bigger than johnny depp. when people try to be bigger than a person with the craziest rolls... bad move. i know how it looks too. it makes you squerm in your seat.

JackSparrowLuvr
uh no way

diegocala
Yay! A Orlando bash thread!
Bam, bam on the head bam, bam..

silver_tears
seriously tired hiker which actors do u not look like??? stick out tongue u always say u look like them big grin

Kes
He does smile

Korri
i dont really like him but i dont mind him......he does not annoy me so he is ok if u get wot i mean

undomiel
GOODNESS!!!! you guys are SOOOO mean!!
he just started acting and its not that easy!!
I totally agree w/ CapinJacksparow
AND PERSONALLY I THINK YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!

diegocala
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

CapinJacksparow
YA!!! GO UNDOMIEL!!!!!!! just wait and see when he gets a different type of roll and you guys will eat your words about "how he sucks". you better suck up your words when he gets to be crazy!!

undomiel
YA!!
you tell em Capinjacksparow!!!!

fini
well he's not that great an actor...but hasn't had the movie to show if he has any talent or just OK looks.

undomiel
ok....

billyboyd4ever
i dont think hes bad, he just hasnt gotten a chance to "show his stuff"...plus hes really duper duper hot love love

CapinJacksparow
do you mean super duper? well anyway..... i agree!

billyboyd4ever
ooo haah yea...hehehe typo

~fuoco~
another smithy, what do you know about british accents? clearly u don't kno anything, coz bloom's accent is the real deal.
i think he's hot, and he's a good actor, he jus hasn't had a role where he could really 'shine' .

billyboyd4ever
yea....thats exactly what i meant...well said ~fuoco~ heheeh

~fuoco~
spank you big grin

undomiel
haha

o kiMMii o
theres no reason 2 dislike Orlando is there?! wink

must_kill_Santa
i love him your all evil if you dont like him EVIL i tell you NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO*runs away from evil people*

Kes
NOOOOO come back MKS!

Korri
the guy is a siv

undomiel
a what?

CapinJacksparow
yea, a what?

diegocala
a siv

CapinJacksparow
oh yea.. that narrows it down.

diegocala
Well I think they meant sieve

...a device with meshes or perforations through which finer particles of a mixture (as of ashes, flour, or sand) of various sizes may be passed to separate them from coarser ones, through which the liquid may be drained from liquid-containing material, or through which soft materials may be forced for reduction to fine particles

diegocala
In other words...a TOOL!

Evanescence
I don't like him, but my sister does.

BackFire349
as an actor i find him generic at best.

Jennie Lee
Nah i like Orlando. He's a brilliant actor n he's well fit

must_kill_Santa
totally now if youve stopped being evil i will come back

Poppet
AWWWWW Orlando's hilarious LOL I like listening to him talk heh

I used to not care about Orlando... until I saw Pirates of the Caribbean and pictures of Troy.

FallingBlue
I didnt like Orlando before, but after I came here and saw how....ridicuolus(sp), his fans are, I'm so sick of hearing about him I swear! He's not taht great ppl, get over it..

lil bitchiness
Ahhh...Orlando...good for looking at (motionless), not so sure about acting...
he isnt a horrible actor, far from it, but he aint so amazing either.....
he's average id say! Its still early to say though..things might change....
the way he talks...I cant really make fun of, cos i talk like that as well...so....im sure its still funny to other people! big grin

sakura_lite
HOW DARE YOU!!! Orlando bloom is HOT!!!!!!!!! of course we r crazy over him!!! none of ur business if we lUV him!!!!!! and you guys! stop bein MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until u stop i m leaving this convesation makes me sick!

Rimrose
I personally like Orlando Bloom a lot. He is very cute wink and is very good at acting for someone that hasn't been acting very long. He was good in LOTR but fantastic in Pirates. smile

DemonicGambit
I guess he's an okay actor, not the best, but okay

diegocala
buh bye!

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rolleyes1.gif

lil bitchiness
oo i just knew this was gonna happen..you could just see it coming!! haha...its all good...some ppl like Orlando, some dont...theis thread is wandering who DOES NOT like him...and so be it...not everyone can like him, some people perfer one thing, other the other...no need to stress!! big grin im sure not everyone likes Johnny...
Orlando is good looking..yeah...but too fresh to jugde his acting..hes not amazing from what ive seen..but who knows
What is you met Orlando (i asked this before on some other thread) and he was a complete w**** and very rude and snobish and nothing you expected?!

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

silver_tears
id still love him and want him wink

ahaetrkarykl
ya i love orlando beause he is just a sexy beast but he really hasnt proven himself to me as an actor yet. he been ok but not awesome.

orlando is great. he's just such a sexy beast. he hasnt quite proven himself to be a great actor yet (in my opinion) but hopefully he will! either way im glad he was legolas in lotr. great movies

aniron
I read today a story froma woman who claimed to have had a lot of sex with orli, yeah rite like I believe her, I am so annoyed with ppl thinking that they can get noticed this way!

whos with me!!!!!!!!! mad

CandyKoRn
Is it true?

lol.. that's all I care about...

mah
Nothing to do with LOTR, moving to Movie section.

aniron
well duh, number one: Orlando bloom playes legolas who (incase you didn't know) comes from lord of the rings

number two: other ppl chat about orli, I am providing a helpful way to help him out if you dont like it HWO CARES

and as for you candykorn, you call yourself a fan, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!!

CandyKoRn
lol... How am I not a fan?

I was asking if it's true.. just 'cause i'm a fan doesn't mean I wouldn't believe that he'd sleep with this "women" you're talking about.

CandyKoRn
also, where did you read this?

If it was off the 'net it's probably lies anyway.

Aragorn#1
What the f**k? ? i doubt thats true, doesn't he have a girl friend?

BackFire349
maybe she did have sex with him. Ever think of that?

CandyKoRn
maybe.. s'what i said!

lukeyduckey
It was in the News of the World. I say the bog headline but didnt readit. Most proberly an ex-girlfreidn trying to make some cash. Dont really care.

BABOON
whoa whoa whoa...hold up a second you mean celebrities have sex too?? crazy smokin'

aniron
lol

roberto
i thought he was gay.....

bstarr
huh Isnt that hottie Orlando Bloom dating Helena Christensen??? I heard him and Kate Bosworth Broke up...I wanted to know if anyone else heard this!!! huh

nazgulinthedark
thats news to me

Sifer
Helena Christensen?

Anakin Skywalker's Sister???? big grin

Sifer
But I will be honest, I am sure he is a closet queer - Some of the stuff he says in the making of FOTR is just...well, watch and see.

must_kill_Santa
i thought she was the person he was in Troy with and she played helena or something and he had to kiss her

Ushgarak
Belongs in Movie Discussion- moving (and then subject to further treatment by Kes...)

Kes
Jeez thanks Ush.

CandyKoRn
she isn't going to be in troy..

she's a supermodel..

Diane Kruger: Helen...

andrealybadeggs
who here likes orlando bloom?

andrealybadeggs
hello?

lil bitchiness
LOL!!!!

Erm...im not a big Orlando fan...i am Johnny girl, so....hes alright i suppose...not too great! Not me cuppa tea! big grin
Wanna know how to post pics?

andrealybadeggs
yea! big grin

andrealybadeggs
are you still there?

lil bitchiness
yeah...erm....
you go on 'post reply' then you scroll down and you'll see where it says browse...thats where you find your image...and just post reply! Try it!big grin

BackFire349
if there's a lack of replies, it is because there are already several threads about this guy, who in no way deserves them all.

lil bitchiness
hey, i was tryig to be nice!

CandyKoRn
I like Orlando, he's hot but not talented (from what I've seen)..
He's not as hot as Johnny Depp either..
lol..

*runs away*

lil bitchiness
YEY! big grin

Miss Sparrow
He can act well, but he's still ugly, so ye know what I voted

CandyKoRn
I voted no talent.. well, not that I've seen, yet...

cogger15
what a stupid question is orlando hot? he's absolutley gorgeous!! and he is a v good actor big grin

lil bitchiness
hes alright....again, not me cuppa tea...not anymore devil

CandyKoRn
EWEEEEEEEE!!

CandyKoRn
He's so cooool!!!! And sexy.. and and...annnnd.. yeeey!

lil bitchiness
lol.......

CandyKoRn
stick out tongue @ you stick out tongue...

lil bitchiness
no expression suuuuuuuuure!

lil bitchiness
OUR OWN FORUM!! WE ARE GONNA OWN THIS!!!!! devil

CandyKoRn
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *sets up camp*

Ushgarak
Oooh dear, here we go...

CandyKoRn
big grin

lil bitchiness
Go away...this is a dream away forum...you guys dont understand!stick out tongue IsKes moderating this? blink

Ushgarak
(stays put)

CandyKoRn
lol stick out tongue

Kes
No sad I'm going to miss these threads *sniff*

Ushgarak
Hehehe... (hugs Candy)

CandyKoRn
laughing thankyou sweetie smile

*huggles*

Ushgarak
Is lil in on 'The Plan', Candy?

CandyKoRn
nah, Silver might want to, she's obsessed with him... probably more than me... hmmm

keep 'The Plan' secret for now though, just incase shifty

Ushgarak
Awww, Silver is sweet...

CandyKoRn
yea, but she's in America... how could she be apart of 'The Plan'?
when she's on the other side of the Atlantic?

Ushgarak
Canada. But you are right. Damn...

silver_tears
i so can wink

CandyKoRn
You don't know 'The Plan' plus.. it's still in development stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
KEEEEEEEEES!!! Come back...you cant leave...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif *sobs uncontrolably*

lil bitchiness
What plan, i wanna know the plan, tell ME the plan, im in England...i wanna know the plan DAMN IT!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/taz.gif

Kes
*sniff* I'm gonna miss you! *sniff*
*walks out with her head down*

Ushgarak
You'll have to ask Candy...

Ushgarak
Awwwwwwww! (hugs)

You'll still be around!

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

Ushgarak
Hey, I am the one who will face the wrath of a scorned woman if I blab when she told me not to!

lil bitchiness
DAMN IT!!!Whos moderating here...is it Ush?! blink

Kes.....i dont know what to say apart from dont abandon Angelina thread...we are all gonna miss you, you are the best mod EVER!!happy (I like Mech too...big grin havent met the restbig grin Ush smile)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>