the big picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
Yo! Will the big picture of some of you old members be ever put on this site, like the last one? I liked to be able to remember what some of you looked likewhen sending messages. I have already forgotten... sad sad sad

Ushgarak
Dim did suggest that she was working on a new one. The old one was badly outdated.

Texas
As long as I live I'll never forget how RC looks like, his face was on that big picture in like 6 places! I still dont know whats up with the rooster/chicken!

R.C
Uh, NO! It was only on there the once.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
You know what my favorite picture of you was RC? It's no longer on your profile, but it was you wearing blue sweats. I like it because for your interests you state that you like Aerobics, Khai bo and swimming, which gives us the impression that your a real athletic health conscious guy. So this brings us back to that picture, I thought it was just hilarious that you were in your workout sweats eating a doughnut in the picture! Athletic and health conscious indeed stick out tongue .......j/k(payback for slashing off my head big grin )

Ushgarak
Not QUITE a hardcore as head-slicing... either that or far MORE hardcore, depending on how you view forum banter.

queeq
Yes, I must think on this further. big grin

R.C
ACtually, it was a burger and those weren't my sweats but apart from that it was a great analysis...

Me, a health freak, I wish.... If I was thin and healthy then I wouldn't need to got to Khai Bo and Aerobis three times a week and swim as well..... stick out tongue

Nope, I'm the original fat bloke I'm afraid!!!

Texas
Your not fat RC, your very athletic and stuff, now can you please give me back my original sig........Grovel, Grovel, Grovel...........

R.C
There are lies, lies and damned lies....

Dim
Oh for Pete's sake..will you atleast not plant massive pics in his sig. roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Actually brainiac, Texas did THAT to himself.

Feel free to appologise anytime soon... mad

Dim
*doesn't feel free*

Tex, there is a sig size limit..

R.C
Hmmmm, somethings never change....

Dim
And what would that be???

R.C
Why sig size limits of course.....

Dim
Hmph!

R.C
Oh, yeah, and your inability to make a decent apology sometimes. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oooh! Just LOOK at that shot...

R.C
Oh, I'm sorry all, couldn't help myself. After all, it WAS an open invite. laughing out loud

Texas
I'm sorry Dim, you should of seen what they did to my regular sig. I will change to a smaller temporary sig while I await the safe return of my original sig.

R.C
Hmmm, now where did I put it... cool

Dim
I know Tex...I know.

You know RC, if someone did that to you then you'd be quite angry about it.

Ushgarak
How angry would you be if someone said you had a fat ass, DIm?

R.C
Dim, put a sock in it honey... You'd do far worse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Be nice folks.

R.C
Nice, I am ALWAYS nice. big grin Think someone is just a little embarrassed at making a mistake... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

R.C
But just to show that there are no hard feelings, I graciously apologise for any offence I may have caused to Dim.

phinney6
*Grabs RC and puts him in the torture slab* *Cuts off RC's TOung* *The cuts off his little toe, and and all of his fingers exept the middle one I will leave that one for driving* Puts all these things in the toxic room, "Their RC your fixed" "OHHHHHH Dimmmmmmm"

Ratcat
Now if you could just do something about the itch between my shoulder blades I could be really comfortable.smile

Dim
I don't even know why I say anything....I really don't.

Ratcat
I have just the same problem...

phinney6
*OK you wanna play mean* *Chops off RC's ******

There does it feel better

Ratcat
Takes all sorts I suppose... But I still have that itch between my shoulders.

Dim
phinroll eyes (sarcastic) Let's keep it PG13, bud..laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, he could have said it in a much more earthy way ya know...laughing out loud

And he's not even PG-13...

Gundark
Nobody does any slicing around here without my strict supervision.http://cwm.ffrepublic.com/s/otn/violent/dark2.gif

Ratcat
Yes, young Phinney does appear to be getting above his station somewhat...

Raz
Heres the pic.

jedi212guy
God bless you Raz.smile

Ratcat
Yes, God bless you Raz...embarrasment

Texas
The 'Family Guy' is on in the UK? Kewl..... I love that show!

jedi212guy
What do you mean by that, Ratcat?

Ratcat
Just that I am not that overly enamoured with that picture...

Dim
I think it's **AWESOME** big grin

Ratcat
NOt a hint of bias there then...

phinney6
choppy choppy your peepy. Who are all these people in the pics, name them from right to left

Texas
Oh my stars!!! eek! Phinney have you been taking your Ridalin?

Ratcat
From Right to Left

UBH - He's left us now
queeq
Dim
Me
EJ - He's lefy us now
Darth Daft - (With the chicken) I think he's gonne too
Xizor - Haven't seen him in a long time
Gundy

queeq
Where is it these days?

Ratcat
Raz posted it as an attachment, 1 page back on this thread

queeq
Ah, I see. Maybe we'll have a new one someday.

Texas
Queeq, RC, and the guy with the rooster all look alike, Attack of the Clones indeed!!

Edna Witch
They don't lok alike! hey look totally different!

Ushgarak
Texas has some weird block there.

Ratcat
What's more, neither queeq or I actually look anything like we do normally, that said, neither do some of the others, but then, that was the idea I think.

Texas
When I first saw the picture, I thought RC was on there 3 times. I still think they look alike. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Hmmm, let's remedy this now.
http://website.lineone.net/~ratcat/dqr_comp.jpg
See, nothing alike.

queeq
Hey cool! RC is three disguises. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I thought it was queeq in three disguises.... big grin

queeq
Whatever. We're all socks anyway. big grin

Ratcat
A smelly sock right now, hmm time for a shower I think... eek!

queeq
eek! Yes, PLEASE!!!!!!

Ratcat
You can find you own shower!!!

queeq
Oh, I will. Don't worry. Unless you have a proposition I can't refuse. wink

Ratcat
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhh

Heeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpp
ppppppppppppppp!!!!

queeq
Are you okay, RC? Or did your keyboard get stuck?

Gundark
It hasn't been the same since he spilled that diet pepsi on it. DD looks like a young Liam Neeson in that pic.

queeq
Ooooh, do I here a heart pounding?

Edna Witch
Yes Gundy, I will agreewith you on that one.

Socks? What on earth...? I have a friend who thinks we are all actually sqirrels. Mind you, he was always a little odd! Needless to say he is the legal type! I don't know, you lawyers! You're all short of a plank or two!

queeq
What makes you think you're NOT a squirrel, Edna?

Edna Witch
Hmmm! The fact that I don't have a big bushy tail, collect nuts and hybernate for the winter perhaps?

Ratcat
OH MY GOD!!! I'm a SQUIRREL!!!!!!

Edna Witch
Or put it this way. Do I look like a squirrel?

Ratcat
*Starts fiddling with his nuts.* evil face

queeq
That's not really a valid question. I want you to be a beautiful girl and what do I get: a picture of a betautiful girl. Still, that doesn't prove you're not really a squirrel. Maybe our perception of ourselves is influenced by what we want to see. And also, maybe our perception of what a squirrel is, is wrong. How can you really be sure of what is and what is not. After all, we only depend on our eyes, ears, nose and sense of touch to tell us stuff. Now, can be really depend on them? Who knows? They may be giving all the wrong info. Maybe you all don't even exits. Maybe I AM a squirrel and the only one of the face of the earth. A squirrel who wants to be a human, with many humans with me to chat with etc.

What do we really know?

Edna Witch
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Help my head is exploding!

And RC do you have to be so crude?

Ratcat
It's called residual self image...

Edna Witch
No it is called dirty mindedness!

Dim
Awwww...what cute guys wink

Ratcat
Wha??? US squirrels collect nuts for the winter, I was just sorting mine out...

YOU were the crude minded person who saw something else in that post, I was totally innocent...

Edna Witch
Yes yes yes of course you were RC! mad

Ratcat
I was, and don't you mad at me.... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

wink

Edna Witch
Hey it's my post and I will mad if I want to!

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Ratcat
Woah!!!

*Backs away slowly...*

Edna Witch
mad mad mad

**Get's redder and redder and redder, not realising she isn't actually breathing until she collapses on the floor**

Ratcat
Phew, luky escape there I think...

Ushgarak
Great, now I will have to calm her down...

Didn't expect to see Queeq to start spouting such solepsistic claptrap.

Edna Witch
Calm me down? CALM me down? I don't need calming down! I am perfectly calm. So calm infact that I am lying unconscious on the floor, not breathing, or have ypu failed to notice that! Hmmm? Calm me down indeed!

Ushgarak
Sorry, I'm still blown away by what Queeq said; I wasn't aware he was a Sixth Former (if you know what I mean, Edna...)

Ok then, best do something... tragic though it is, it may just have to be the kiss of life...

(Approaches Edna)

Texas
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Oh Ush, it all falls to you, doesn't it?

Ohhhh, the responsibility... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Terrible, isn't it?

Can't really go on until Edna comments on it, though.

Edna Witch
Edna bolts upright!

"What? hat happened? Why am I on the floor! Oh dear. Oh wellI seem to be fine now. Help me up soemone would you?"

Texas
Originally posted by Edna

You know I almost feel like helping Edna off the floor. Actually no I dont think I do! Off to the bar

Edna Witch
Charming!

Texas
nothing personal, just payback for the I Jedi thred roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
(Holds out hand to help Edna off the floor).

Ok, that was predicatable, but there is no point being stupid just to be original.

Texas
hmmmmm, never seen the words 'stupid' and 'original' in the same sentence before. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Ushgarak
'Never write anything stupid just to be original'

Basic piece of advice to writers. With so much already done some people spend so much effort trying to make something new they forget that what they are writing is crap.

Texas
Ummmmm O..K. Contrary to your belief, I really put no effort in the statement I made to Edna. I wasn't trying to be 'original' and I certainly don't think I was being 'stupid'. Let me apologize Ushgarak, when I was writing my post, I had absolutely no idea that my post was going to be critiqued and criticized by a literary prodigy. I'll keep that in mind from now on and triple check each and every post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Wanna hear a something classic?

"THE END"

laughing out loud (I made a funny!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.