Smith flies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

priestjim
Aaaam guys...Smith can fly. Watch the 15s power trailer on thematrix.com.

forumcrew
yea we know.. one of the new tv spots shows him up with some lightning.. theres a pic of that on here somewhere. ibelieve the post was called like what ive done with the place... also someone posted a link to an australian news report that showed neo and smith fighting dragon ball z style although the quality sucked it was still awesome

priestjim
No no I mean in the new trailer they are fighting over the city! Damn I don't like flying :P (priestjim as Smith)

forumcrew
yea thats what i said.. or what i meant by dragon ball z style, and the picture with the lightning smith is wayyy up in the air it looks pretty damn tight, theres also a part with neo down in a trench looking up at him.. so apparantly they are just gonna fight everywhere and bring down the ****in house... er should i say city

Verity
I like the flying!...Smith had to increase his power too, to make it harder for Neo!....That seems to be the issue for the machines....one got outta control, and thirsty for power!...So now Neo is going to help them? I like that!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup1.gif

rysdigital
woot

Verity
Nice pic! Happy Dance

rysdigital
two new 15s trailers out (four 15s clips in total now!) check it out (whatisthematrix.com)

Verity
Yes!....I've been watching them over and over again! big grin

rysdigital
big grin

The Omega
(Watches download)

priestjim
15s is enough to get chills and start running amok around the house screaming "There is no spoon! I want to see the movieeeeee"!

Verity
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

rysdigital
i just made a playlist with all 9 trailers in it yes

The Omega
Rys> Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! You just MADE my day...
EXCELLENT!

TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

rysdigital
jesus, damn wachowski bastards, they wait till it's two weeks left to show us all the supercool stuff (i mean, the first trailers only included the 'running at eachother' parts of the super brawl). big grin damn teasers.

forumcrew
think im gonna go insane from the waiting!!!!11

The Omega
Forumcrew> Sounds like a deal. Let's go insane together... It's official, I can't wait!!! I'll do like Korri. I'll camp out in front of the cinema...
Actually. We're going off topic. Who'll start the "I can't wait" thread? big grin

Verity
big grin laughing out loud They sure know what they're doin"! smokin'

rysdigital
indeed they do. anyways, time for sleepie sleepie. speaking of which, i'd probably be dreaming of the superbrawl, if i'd ever conciously dream (which i don't seem to sad ). i never remember my dreams either, it sucks mad

JediHDM
perhaps you dream ever night, but you never remember...and im already insane, this is taking WAY too long...i wasn't this revved up for episode 2, and i LOVED SW...oh well, crazy is as crazy does...*grabs forumcrew's and Omega's arms and starts dancing the crazy dance*

HexSintax
god damn thats a sweet ass pic, "i think i just shat myself."

tshirt
I might mention that Sifer called it. And a long time ago. He might have even called it before the first movie came out.

Korri
Neo is gonna paste Smiddy's @$$. end of story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.