Freddy is my B*tch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Krueger eats my garbage for breakfast every morning!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
he eats my garbage for lunch.

BackFire
How dare you!!!! I want you banned god damn it!!! I h8 u, !!!!!!

mechmoggy
Now thats sarcasm. wink

BackFire
indeed it is. smile

BackFire
anywho, someones bound to take this thread seriously, so away it goes...

BackFire
On second thought, I'll leave it open and allow dumb people to take it seriously.

Tired Hiker
I just did this as a test to see if the Horror fans would freak out as fast as the Matix fans. I'm just being a dumb ass. I should be spanked. Then slapped.

BackFire
Well, it's just my job to mod this forum, you'll have to go elsewhere for a spanking.

I only spank chicks.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, what the f*ck am I talking about. I don't want you spanking me! All the sudden I turned gay on the internet, strange.

CandyKoRn
Freddie sucks my nipples every morning...

he's pretty good.

h0ck3yh0rr0r

lol

slayer
yes and he sucks my penis!

grymlock
freddy rape me ... sad messed wacko

cheers!!

Evil Dead
Big difference............most, and I emphasize most, people in the horror forum aren't complete homosexuals.............

badkittykitty
damn it hiker how could you make this thread i am going to drag you to the otf and spank the shit out of you!

SaTsuJiN
*chimes in on the wholesome fun* Freddy gives handjobs for nickles! big grin

worldindustries
Freddy is a loser that's why Jaon whopped his ass up and down crystal lake In my mind Jason is unstoppale.

worldindustries
*JASON*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
u have so much pride for a big dumb idiot that only listens to his mom and kills people. smile

worldindustries
dam8 STRAIGHT.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile lol

worldindustries
dam* straight

h0ck3yh0rr0r
D V D lol

BackFire
This thread has no relevence, and since it's starting into that whole "My character is better then your character" thing, I'm gonna close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.