anny one want me to make a sig for them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
ok first tell me the type of sig u wan (the type of pic) if u dont like what i make u can make me try again or say no thanks just no shit k im in a bad mod

h0ck3yh0rr0r
mod? i think u mean mood. if ur in bad mood then relax. dont stress yourself in making a sig. its not gonna turn out good if ur not in a good mood.

el_barto
im just not in a good mood im not in a bad mood i guess i should have said said it difeferent im in an okay mood but im gonna get pissed if some 1 gives me shit

ragesRemorse
Hey i have two pictures that ive really been wanting to make a sig out of, if you can help me out. I will umm..???? be really greatfull and or stuff. i could post them here and you could work your magic for and give me a pretty sig smile i' ll owe you one

el_barto
give me the pics

el_barto
i just made this one for rages

ragesRemorse
l

ragesRemorse
i would really like these two intertwinend some how, and if you can make it small and sleek that would be cool to. Like if you could make the zeppelin pic half the size it is with the eye of horus somewhere on there that would be totaly great. but i take what ever you can work with thanx

el_barto
k here u go i can make it look a little dif if u want

el_barto
its to big heres the rm

ragesRemorse
Hey man that is perfectly exactly what i wanted in a weird kinda way.

Keep everything the same way you made it, except for the color shading, if it is at all possible for you to keep the led zeppelin picture the original colors. And make my name Rages remorse that sheer blue color you used my vision and your brilliance would be right on track. oh and keep the eye in the same exact place, but keep it it's original colors also, so everything stays the same except, the coloring stays its oringinal color. and my name becomes the color you chose to shade the sig.

I dont want to seem like a bit*ch man i greatly appreciate this, if you could alter that for me it'd be great.

el_barto
here

saucybird007
Hi EB. Can you make me one please?

I dont really know what pics i want though. Maybe something to dowith my name Saucybird007....nothing rude though! wink lol

The ones you have already done are ace!! Nice work man.
Keep smiling too hun....dont be moody. big grin

nazgulinthedark
Hey can you make me one?

nazgulinthedark
I have a couple of pictures you can use also - just a sec

ragesRemorse
thanks man i appreciate it. You need anything i owe you one

el_barto
all i need u to do is use it man

nazgulinthedark
sorry those photos are taking a while - I'm having trouble finding them in my documents

nazgulinthedark
ok - I found one!

el_barto
i already made one if u dont like it give me the pics k?

el_barto
ops its to big heres the rm

nazgulinthedark
ok I found another one!

nazgulinthedark
I really like that one

JackSparrowLuvr
Sure el barto u can make me a sig if you want ? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.