The 'Are You Cool?' Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
Are you cool?

I know I am happy stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
what is the definition of cool...lol

FallingBlue
no

mechmoggy
I feel I'm too old to be gnarly (with a "g"wink, but just the right age to be fonky (with an "o"wink.

Cool, maybe. But I prefer to be kewl.

CandyKoRn
ok..

I meant cool, as in, Are you cold..?

CandyKoRn
I'm freezing.. brrRrr...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
is that a fact?

BingaBonga
sure why not, no one here knows my social status, so if i say i am, you guys can just assume that i am, lol... Actually at our school it's kind-of small, but NOT private, so everyone in our grade is friends and we've all known each other for like 10 years, so it's cool, but it's our last year there, so then we go to high school, whoopie....?......! smile

silversaber
Well, I'm not cold. If anything, I'm hot, by both meanings.

silversaber
Pant,pant, *gasp*, W-a-tttttttttt-e-r

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*sigH*

CandyKoRn
It is cold here... a lil bit.. hmm.. yea..

FallingBlue
it's 110 here, so damn hot *cries, his tears sizzling his face* AHHH!

carnage713
dude im as cool as the other side of the pillow

CandyKoRn
Lol.... okkiiiieee stick out tongue

i'm just amazing...and cool...and the best

CandyKoRn
are you a dude? dude....

The Force
if funktacious is cool then i'm freezing big grin

CandyKoRn
lol stick out tongue

The Force
i'm a dude rock

Celsius
I'm cooler that a fool in a pooooo.....p p p ...poooooooo.....p p .....poooooolll

silver_tears
im cooler than you wink

CandyKoRn
how'd you know? I'm pretty cool over here :P

BackFire
My coolness factor is off the radar.

silver_tears
well im freezing here messed
its snowing i think erm

CandyKoRn
lol...

DeNiro
i am considered very cool at my school i got friends in all sort of groups
mostly preps casue i am the biggest one
goths
metal heads
stoners
punks

silver_tears
ima prep big grin
know jocks
punks
rockers
geeks stick out tongue
and all types of people wink
im well connected yes

CandyKoRn
It's funny that everyone has to be catagorised...

Ever wanted to be yourself?

silver_tears
i am myself but its my type of clothing that makes me this big grin
i dont change to be myself i just do it big grin cuz i want to

CandyKoRn
Thats up to you...

What if we were all naked.... I'm sure things would change.. Or would they?

DeNiro
no i would still be a meathead so i would be sterotyped no matter if i had cloths on or off

badkittykitty
...you got my wheels turning now candy... I think things around here would change in a very nice way! wink laughing out loud laughing out loud

BackFire
yeah, and I'd join the "change"

Sir R DeNiro
I am considered a bit of a meathead too my many, but they get a real surprise when they find out that I am academically quite brilliant. A healthy body helps keep a healthy mind, and that my friends is COOL.

frootlooplucy
whats the whole "preps, jocks, punks" thing? maube Australia missed out on some big stereotypeing...thing. we have the "cool" groups, (in other words the people who think they rule the world). those are the people who consider everyone else "nerds".

Sir R DeNiro
Lucy, I think we were lucky in Australia. We had our segregated peer groups in school, but they were basically the 'nerds', 'thugs', 'bookworms' and a group that were good at sport and school work.
I was lucky enough to be good at sport and school.

Once you leave school, you are either cool or a nerd. Not many in betweens. When you get as old as me, the looks and brains thing goes right out the door. Everything is based on how much cash you've got. Looks and brains helps a bit, but if you haven't got cash, then you've got very little chance of snapping up a quality chick.

This is from a blokes point of view of course. I can't really comment on what it's like for chicks in Australia, because I'm not a chick.

Darth Hater
none of you guys are cool

Darth Hater
am i?

cool like the other side of the pillow

Darth Hater
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Sir R DeNiro
Really cool people accept that there will always be people in the world that are just that little bit better than them at everything. Except maybe for DeNiro. Pacino is close, but no-one will ever be as good as DeNiro.

Darth Hater
so that means that deniro and pacino arent cool then?

ahhhh,i see

DeNiro
darth hater u got the best status join me on the darkside i luv that line i have heard it many times in the gym but our darkside is totally differnt then ur laughing out loud

lotrfanatic
I am a geek. A lotr geek, a star wars geek, a star trek geek to a lesser degree, and above all a computer geek. I like to let my geek flag fly, so to speak.. hahaha

But yeah, if thats cool then I am cool. ;D

Darth Hater
little more then i wanted to know rolling on floor laughing

Darth Hater
as for being a geek...

no argument here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.