Kenny Vs Spenny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
ONLY THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!! Anybody else watch it? Mostly Canadians I am sure, but for thoes ppl who don't know what it is, well as the intro goes something like this: "Scince the dawn of time Compitition has been among us, bla bla bla 2 best friends battle it out every week, the winner shall be glorified, the loser humiliated... KENNY VS SPENNY" !!!! Basically, they have compititions (who is the sanest, best cook, can raise most money, best concert) And Usually Kenny wines because he cheats...... but on some un cheatable things (Sanest, Most Money (HAS to be legally) ) Spenny wins. The humiliations are REALLY good (eating cat food, eating other's underware (made it into coffee) also getting a dominatrix... althought I missed that one.

Anybody else watches KENNY VS SPENNY ???(Tum tum tummmmm)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nope.

carnage713
nooooooope

h0ck3yh0rr0r
what will i accomplish by watching this "show"

Celsius
Nu-uh.

minion123
Kenny Vs. Spenny is the BEST SHOW EVER!!
I've seen three or four episodes (most money, mini challenges, who's most liked by girls, and who can stay awake the longest.) Oh man, I love that show!

diegocala
pffft, Canadians roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
agreed laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.