do u think ppl under 14 should be allowed in forums?yes or no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
i think so i think every one should be able to post their opinion

h0ck3yh0rr0r
does it matter? somone thats 10 could be more mature than a 12 year old kid. lol

el_barto
well to ppl here it does u can get banned for bein under 14 or so iv heard

Celsius
Nah. Some of them still havent grown out of their hyperactivity, this will cause chaos in the forums......wel........MORE chaos then there is now anyway. stick out tongue. Who cares what we thiink, its not going to stop underaged peeps from joining anyway. stick out tongue.

el_barto
he has a point

BingaBonga
hey, i'm 13, i would like to stay here! I think it's cool, and so far i don't think that i've been too hyped from my "hyperactivity", but there is a bunch of immature people my age that are insane.... yes.

ragesRemorse
GO BONGA Happy Dance

CandyKoRn
No, Because there are alot of polluted minds on here....

royal_jester
I think this message board should have an age limit. I have seen some subject matter that was kinda graphic.

DeNiro
i say yes but i mean who cares how young they r but ne way ne one could lye about there age but i could care less if u have good posts that is all that matters

ragesRemorse
well thats why there is a such thing called the buddy system Deniro, how could you forget that man ? there must be trust amongst friends right? and if one should lie about there age this breaks the buddy system. so lets just all be buddies and not lie about our ages , and sit around and sing COOm BY YA MI ,LORD COOM BY YA , OH Coom by YAAAAA yeah the buddy systme kicks ass, untill your buddy stabs you in your god damn back. so what have we learned here today ? Shit if i know COOM BY YA MI LORD COOM BY YA

BackFire
I don't care, as long as they are mature.

yerssot
no, if something happens to them when they like go to meet someone from here, KMC is responsible

and besides, it's the texas law wink

silver_tears
i dont think they should be.....like candy said alot of the stuff here isnt for children stick out tongue

Asami
In icq the minimum age to use it is 13, but then anyone can change their year of birth

blakangel
Id never make pre-concieved ideas on any age group, if the person under the age of 14 can make sensible comments and be mature (well to a certian manner - we all have abit of childish naturestick out tongue ) ....I can put up with them on the boards.

infact that doesn't just go to under 14s; its in regards to everyone!

Although I must admit there's alot of graphic comments on this board... most boards Ive seen have a pg13 rule...

el_barto
i think realy the only ppl im talkin bout are like kids 9 10 11 12 because they are the only ppl that can type and the only ones that can find this place and i think that 10 year olds can be more mature then 15 year olds i was like that when i was 10

Tattooz
if i was 14 i would care.

el_barto
how old are u?

el_barto
i hope more ppl vote

royal_jester
El barto this is just a matter of if a person under the age of 14 will be mature enough. I still stand by of what I said but who knows a 10 year old might be more mature than a 21 year old eek!

BidMyBlood2Run
I say no, did u see Cemetary **** and StefMan's last thread? blink

drunk_nazgul
I'm 14, but I don't go around posting crap like that. I shouldn't be held responsible for their PM disability.

Corran
no

Dryden
anyone should be allowed as long as they AGREE to the terms put forth BEFORE joining the thread.

then there's no excuse for them "seeing" a thread that may be inapropraite for minors or people of that age.

I dont like it when peope get offended and use this as an excuse. Its a forum, where people say what they want, and shouldn't have to worry about the "young" people listening in.

We're not here to babysit anyone, so dont expect us to monitor ourselves....

so anyone can be here as long as they know this...and act accordingly.

el_barto
why do u say that corran?

nazgulinthedark
people under 14 can be very mature, and they can be very immature, but they should be given a chance

el_barto
yea u also got a point

carnage713
jus throw a big enter at ur own risk sing

el_barto
lol yea

Exa
Yes.

I know a lot of ppl who are younger than 14 and are more mature than certain other ppl who are 20 or older.

Dexx
i say no. They simply aren't mature enough....i go back looking at some of my first posts in here...adn i find them so silly erm (and i was over 14)
But the thing is...IF they can behave acordingly, why not...
hey..SOMEONE has to fill the batman, superman, harry potter, etc. sections evil face mwahahaha stick out tongue smile

(i still voted no)

Exa
big grin right wink

I also re-read my first posts in an other forum... silly... but not because I was under 14 (well, I wasnt) but because I had no idea what the point of a forum is.

must_kill_Santa
i think that its to adult for children so no but i accidently pressed yes

lil bitchiness
nah...i dont think so...like Dexx said..not mature enough...

nazgulinthedark
alot of young people are very mature for thier age

lil bitchiness
true, but not all.....some are. But under 14...thats just way too young i think...

Dexx
whatever the poll reveals....it has no real bearing on the sub 14 registered members...they'll keep coming anyway...oh well

BingaBonga
Like i said before, i think they should be, because i, myself is 13... but anyway, it would be hard to control the age... people would like about their age and get in anyway, but to help control stupid postings i think there should be a legacy that you should click yes or if it's too out of control, just ask them to not come anymore and block them... for the most part, i think that there isn't really too many immature people here... correct me if i'm wrong...

Dexx
oh..what do you think the otf is for? stick out tongue

saucybird007
I think they can be any age.
As long as the are sensible and don't annoy other members, there shouldn't be a problem.

Thats my opinion anyway. smile

BingaBonga
yup, well maybe not two... lol

BackFire
I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed on the forums.

KidRock
well i think all horror movies should be banned they promote violence

BackFire
actually that would be action movies that do that.

Also, what does that have to do with anything?

el_barto
arent horror movies a little......... of TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeysgothicgur
Who cares if it's off topic let the kid say what he wants. Why should anyone under 18 not be allowed in to fourms? Why can't we state our oppinions on different topics either? It's no different then anyone older.

BackFire
Because people who are under 18 tend to be immature and tend to take things to seriously.

queenbiotch336
Yes

Exa
I'd rather say under 12.

I see no difference between ppl who are 17 and those who are 37.

queenbiotch336
True

BackFire
I see a difference all the time.

Fire
hmm LOL BF
and if it wasn't ment in that way, it depends from person to person

BackFire
I'm glad to see someone finally laughed at my comment, it was pure bullshit. I just wanted to see how long I could have everyone thinking I was serious.

Fire
lol, didn't take me too long and I think I was laughing for another reason as well wink

dave123
they should yes

el_barto
well i have seen teenagers do some pretty ****in stupid stuff laughing out loud

queenbiotch336
Yea...my God...

BingaBonga
but i haven't have i? I accept responsibility for the things i say, that's why i say responsible things, and like i said before people would just lie about their age to get in....

ivyem
if no ones causing trouble, so be it

jacksparrow22
13 year olds and up should be able to but it doesnt matter that much and you can lie about your age anyway.

CaptainClaire
I'm 13 and I don't see why under 14s shouldn't be allowed on. I haven't seen anything too *explicit* yet, and if I do, it won't bother me - it's not like there isn't a lot of stuff on TV nowadays is it?

Korri
im 15 so im ok

lil bitchiness
yes i agree, im afraid

Fire
yea it would help us to maintain a certain status

lil bitchiness
Exactly my thinking...

el_barto
let me correct myself its under 13

Fitch
dunno for sure....probably is a goos ideea...

Fire
hehe

lil bitchiness
Is a great idea...ppl under 18...shouldnt...ok maybe thats being silly...but at least they have to be 16 or over..confused

The Force
depends on their maturity

lil bitchiness
There are still certai rules that hae to be followed no matter how mature they are..i mean..thy can be mature, but there is a limit to how 13 year old can be mature...

Schizo_n_me
I'm only 13............so I think it should stay how it is. yes

Schizo_n_me
How old r u lil bitchiness?

fungrl515
well, we can't do anything to change the law, so just leave it at that. this wouldn't make a difference for me, but it would affect others if they changed the age restriction. some people i would never have guessed were younger than me, as they act so mature. but, that doesn'tchange the law.

lil bitchiness
im 18....19 in february

Gravity Kills
I am for no age limit.

Switch13
I think so long as they are mature enough its fine, i knew a guy who was 14 (from some other forums) and he was the most immature, annoying, childish a$$ i had ever known but then not everyones like that...
Give them a chance and if there just a pain block them

BingaBonga
i'm sticking with letting people be in the forums under 14, and i think i'll stick with my opinion as long as i'm here even if that is until i'm 14+ i hope i'm here for a while smile

SaTsuJiN
sure, if they dont speak in constant and illegable run-on sentences with bad grammar. If they have a mature point of view, then I dont see why they shouldnt. I suppose its because they dont know how to take responsibility for what they post, but I agree with backfire. As long as they're mature it shouldnt be a problem. smokin'

BingaBonga
i agree, i mean if i was acting insane here, and if you kicked me out then i'd completely understand... well maybe, i don't know maybe i'd be stupid too...?

Raz
As I have said many times before.

This is not my choice or anybody elses choice on the forums. But US Law. We have to follow it unless we want to get shutdown.

Neo_Version 7
Shutdown? C'mon...I'll hack the Net base so we keep goin' on forever. No rules.

BingaBonga
yes, but we're just stating what we think the rules should be... but anyway... follow the law!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.