Lets hear it for BackFire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ur a mod in the horror section well u deserve it mang no doubt that i am glad ur a mod casue the horror section needed one iw as also gettin sick of repeated threads but ne way lets here it for BF

BF rock

BackFire
Gee, thanks De smile

You'll be happy to know that I am in the process of merging all the similar threads together. (I.E. all the TCM remake threads) so hopefully that will make this place a bit easier to navigate.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*Claps for several hours until his hands start to numb...then bleed.....then amputate...*

xblanex
Woo congrats

slayer
G oBf! You'll make the best mod eva!

grymlock
*cheers for backfire* well done mate...

cheers mate!!

mechmoggy
I've already congratulated him in our mod lounge, but what the hell...

Well done old chap. wink

badkittykitty
raz is cool,I seen the hint he gave in the 'who wants me banned' and then next thing I knew you are a mod.thats fantastic! congrats again bf

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif

mechmoggy
I think it was the other way round BKK, I think BF was already a mod. confused

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
gj!!!!

... me next me next wink

SaTsuJiN
rock on, BF rock

Lord Soth
Jolly good fellow, aren't you, BF (ridiculously bad British accent)

so it's not BackFire347 anymore? How interesting

DeNiro
i say in about three eyars i might be a mod laughing out loud

DeNiro
BF is also the horror mod in my forum website

slayer
I DecLARE A PARTY!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
How do you suggest we do that?

badkittykitty
that may have been,but I didnt know it so thats how it came across which just seemed hella cool,hella cool either way though........hooray for bf!!

Tex
Oh yeah, ummm, what the hell is this thread about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue BF stick out tongue

badkittykitty
you have a thread as well in the otf stick out tongue

edit~ incase you didnt see/its called~youll love this~'hot'

Kes
rock

DeNiro
i never got a thread yet well i have gotten a insult DeNiro thread but thats it then a hey deniro cause the dumb chick didnt know how to jsut chat regularly in the forusms so she posted a thread for it but no thread yet and i didnt see tex's thread

Espantada20
Maybe I can become a mod one day if I f#$% the right people.Hint hint.Just kidding.Please don't ban me for that,it was a joke.

DeNiro
u wouldnt get banned for that but u do get a laugh laughing out loud

Espantada20
Thank you thank you.So Deniro are you in high places.Hint hint.hee hee hee

DeNiro
i wish i was i have been a member for a while now but i dont have ne powers yet i do infact have my own website where i am god there but we r pretty filled up with mods but it will take at least two eyars or 10,000 posts on this website to even be considered a mod job so i am just playing the waiting game now and also u have to have good manners on the site wich is hard for me

Evil Dead
Who's this Backfire cat I keep hearing so much about?

really now..........best selection for horror forum mod that could have possibly been made. I'm sure the issue was a no brainer.

BackFire
Evil Dead....awesome Sig.

silver_tears
big grin good for you backfire big grin you sure know your horror movies happy

Espantada20
I guess I'll just have to get in good with Backfire

diegocala
Congrats bro!

slayer
Go Bf!

DeNiro
i told Evil Dead what i thoguht about his sig in another forum all i am going to say here is that it fuuckin rules great sig bro thumb up

BackFire
anyway, thanks for the thread guys, I really apreciate it. But I'm gonna close it since it's taking up space that could be used to discuss horror movies...

Closing....Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.