The Death of A Decoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi

finti
Maby, maby not

Ratcat

theEviljedi
Why is that?

queeq
The rumours said so. There is some distinct evidence that Padme is a Senator in Ep2 and thus goes by the name of Padme and no longer by her queen's name Amidala. Naboo will have another queen. Remember, the queens (and kings?) of Naboo are elected, they may therefore also have terms.

There was something else. I heard there might be some kind of conflict or misunderstanding between OB1 and Anakin about Padme's supposed death. A conflict that paves the way for Anakin's turn. I do feel we first need to see that Padme and Anakin are in love before we can credibly believe Anakin is pissed when he is wrongly informed about the death of his beloved. That's why she can't disappear at the beginning of the film. IMHO OC.

queeq abides

Raz

Dim
Yes, and the Padme goes into hiding and It's announced that she's been killed in the Senate.

queeq
But I doubt this will all happen at the very beginning of the film. We'll have to see though.

queeq abides

Darth Daft

Gundark
I'd have to pretty much go with queeq on this one (did I say that again???) GL may throw that Romeo and Juliet twist in ep2. i.e., anakin thinks padme is dead but is mistaken.

theEviljedi
And then he swallows poison.laughing out loud

Gundark
No, JarJar swallows poison by mistake. laughing out loud

Padme and Anakins relationship/marriage we know is doomed anyway, might as well make it as tragic as possible..its supposed to be a dark picture, right ?

queeq
I'm beginning to worry about you, Gundy... agreeing with me and all. You have definately turned to th Dark Side. laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
That's the first step.laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.