Favourite Spectator Sport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
After mah's thread about the Premier League I thought this might be an interesting poll.

R.C
Whilst I do love F1 Motor Racing, my favorite is Athletics.

mah
you know my answer to this smile

King Jedi
You should have put sex on the list for us single people.

finti
that is part time activity, not a sport. If its reckon a sport Im in the major league big grin big grin cool

King Jedi
Well I'm still looking for a training partner. smile

finti
well you have to do it alone then, dont forgett Cleanex big grin laughing out loud

King Jedi
Who's she? smile

Texas
Oh wow, Isn't funny how recently all of our threads, no matter how innocent, always end up in the gutter embarrasment ......Ok, get back on topic, my favorite sport is skinny dipping! evil face

finti
"We don`t have to take our clothes off, we can have a good time, oh yeah " -jermaine steward rolling on floor laughing

King Jedi
But it helps. smile

JediOasis
not that I don't like sex, cause, oh do I, but I see that baseball is not an option. Whats the deal?

King Jedi
Oops. smile

Texas
I think thats why theres an 'other' option in the pollwink . So we take it Baseball is your favorite sport? My home team, the Texas Rangers, really suck ass so I dont pay attention to baseball that much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediOasis
I know what you mean. I my favorite team is the Cincinnati Reds and they too are terrible. But as long as the Yankees dont win again, I'll be happy.

Texas
I HATE the Yankees!.....hope FlipMode doesn't read this post, he's from NY......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.