Choose Who Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
We know someone is going to die. I would hate to see any of the 4 main characters go (neo, trin, morpheus, smith). Someone is going to die and there is nothing we can do about it (he he he). Now please try not to vote in terms of how you feel towards the character but more so in relating to the story. I'll give you an example (sorry Korri I gotta use you) don't vote Trinity because she is a "shit face cow" (lol x 100), but because she will sacrifice her life for Neo (again...). Get it? Cool. Hopefully it won't be these four, but these are your choices.

audioheem
lmao shit faced cow... well i duno, i voted neo coz its the most shocking.. kinda went against ur rules sorry and i cant be bothered for being neat and grammatically correct in this post... although i'll probably edit it tomorrow stick out tongue

husky321
Neo is not the most shocking because he already died. Everyone expects him to sacrifice himself. I hope Smith dies.

-=Urot=-
My vote is for Ghost to die...

audioheem
You're right.. Neo isn't the most shocking but for some reason I want him to die... yes.. I broke the rules!!!

"But we well know that the reason most of us are here is because of our affinity for disobedience." laughing out loud

Korri
TRINITY!!

sith_darth_jay
trinity already die... (sorry korry)... but i think neo, trin and smith are most likely to die, specially smith

tshirt
They all die.

audioheem
Ooh that'd be cool

burlyman
the only person on your list who hasnt died as such yet is morpheus

DARKVIRUS
I think neo will definately die. It would be epic...friggen epic I tell ya!.

Korri
sad

spydar1982
yeah i think neo will die too. I think with all the talk in the trailers about him being scared that he isnt coming back. I think he sacrifices hisself for man kind. I think thats when he walks into that orange energy field and those tenticle things take him...

Korri
this is depressing

burlyman
angel jesus loves us smile

ps. im athiest

spydar1982
my thoughts exactly

Korri
sad

forumcrew
what if M3 was a choose your own adventure movie and the audience voted as it went along.. then we really could choose who dies.. poor trinity korri would have everyone she knows votin her out of there...

Korri
i voted for B*tchface and im proud of it!!

JediHDM
NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!

Ok, im calm, but, Korri, say it one more time and sissyboy IS MINE!!! and im not talking about for tea and crumpets, either...this would be Duel to the Death, and i'm not gonna be the loser...

priestjim
Everybody dies. Only The Kid and Sati survives smile

forumcrew
so they can repopulate right.. cause the kid is a child molester

priestjim
arg! You are a pervert, forumcrew zorro
What are you saying? That The Kid is going to do Happy Dance to Sati?

JediHDM
actually, if you look at the definition of "Sati", it is a (forbidden) child-marriage...so, possibly...

dave123
laughing out loud

priestjim
Ouch! The W bros are perverts!

FallenForever
you guys are perverts, i mean, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AliasNeo15
if Neo dies, someone is going to die in the theatre

burlyman
hmm.. is it korri ?

dave123
if neo dies, can someone send me the W bros address and how to make a simple pipe-bomb?

priestjim
If Neo dies we will DOS the www.whatisthematrix.com server. Everybody in this forum. Everybody! It's inevitable...

FallenForever
ok! iwill!

fbg111
Both Neo and Trinity should die at the end, Trinity by saving Neo's life, a sacrifice that allows Neo to save Zion. If not that, then Neo alone should die.

FallenForever
no!
i like neo and trinity!
let morpheus die, i dont really care about him

fbg111
Well, I just don't want a Happily-ever-after Disney/Hollywood ending. Also, in one sense, Neo is very much the Christ figure of this story, and we all know what happens to Christ figures in literature. They are either nailed to a tree, or mistaken for a wild pig by a bunch of raving lunatics dancing around a bonfire on a deserted tropical island and stabbed to death with wooden spears. That would be a cool ending for Revolutions, wouldn't it? wink

JKozzy
priest> How exactly will we DOS it? (aka what's DOS mean exactly? Forget my newbish question)

JediHDM
dave> YOU don't know how to make a PIPE-BOMB?!?!

priestjim> just because you think the ending is bad NOW doesn't mean you will find it bad THEN...and you shouldn't do something like that just because you don't like the ending, unless it is a Happy, Disney/Hollywood style ending where they walk off into the sunset...etc.

priestjim
Jedi I was just joking :P . JKozzy DOS means Denial Of Service. It is a form of attack to websites to flood their connection to the internet.

Korri
guys...i feel ill http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

dragonpisces272
Aww...thats soo mean u guys...you want morpheus to die?? hehe...but I think hes gunna die. big grin. I think this was said before, but if Neo dies, it wouldnt be surprising, since he "died" before. But wouldn't that be sad?? sad

JediHDM
whats wrong, Korri? whats the matter?

Priestjim> you wanna do a DOS attack against WARNER BROS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what, are you CRAZY?!?!??!?!?!

Korri
i dont want Neo to die sad

burlyman
jedi.... shifty big bro is watching shifty

Korri
it always is sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.