ever get like a zit on ur tounge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i got this bump on my tounge and it hurts and i cant touch it and i dont know why it popped up ne one know what it is it is right on the tip of my tounge hurts kinda it is annoying me

CandyKoRn
mmm.. It's called a taste bud... don't bite it off.. or w/e.. it kanes...

N.Tonks
isn't that called a canker sore?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
something like that

DeNiro
it sucks what ever it is mad

Tex
Herpesstick out tongue

VallejoKid707
well i know its not Herpes! i have stuff like that all the time. well i know the name in spanish, "fuego". i think its called canker sore in english. i will go away in a week or so.

plenTpak52
Yea its a canker sore. They suck

VallejoKid707
and they could go on your lip too. if you lick your lip alot a bump thing would appear. it turns yellow and stuff and its nasty. i bet ll cool j gets a lot of those...

Bagtatta
Stop eating so much shit food, that's what you get them from if I'm correct.

I.E.: Candy..

Sir R DeNiro
It's happened to me a few times. I was going down on my gf at the time. cool cool cool

carnage713
dude i sure hope it wasnt from her

bigbadbike2
It's just a zit D. They are annoying, but do not bite it. It will just hurt more. It is not herpies and it will not spread. I get them from time to time and I do not have herpies. It is also not a canker sore, and it will disappear within two weeks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.