Fat People In The Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I saw this in another forum... Since this is my HQ as far as Matrix forums go, I thought this was too funny to pass up and wanted to see your thoughts.

HooT
How can they be fat when they all get the same amount of nutrients?

audioheem
No such thing as a fat person in the 'real world' I guess then.

spydar1982
its not something I agreed with. I think the same way you do. I just thought it was funny. Some people huh?

spydar1982
fat pods for fat people. that just killed me.

audioheem
Lol yeah laughing out loud

HexSintax
OUR real world is different from the movie's REAL WORLD, plain as that

CandyKoRn
Thyroid problems don't exist in the 'real world' ?

jiggaman8604
Well...if you think about it, everyone is an avatar of themselves, so why would anyone imagine themselves fat in the matrix?

HexSintax
no the movie 'real world', and yeah, IT'S A MOVIE! believe it or not lol, we can talk all day and night about wheres the retards, midgets, fat-asses, transvestites, rat-people, mole-men, bearded-women, french-people, canadians, hippies, people w/ stigmata, french-people, 8ft-people, Yo-Ko-Zuno (dont know how to spell his name, but the fat chinese wrestler), and not to mention the scum of the earth: mullets, and french-people, in the matrix. but its just a movie, and in the Matrix world, those people dont exist because its a different time than now and well, we actually dont know what the REAL time is in The Matrix, but we'll soon find out big grin, me hopes.

spydar1982
yeah it was just a joke guys... dont take it so serious its not an arguement. but could you imagine a 700lbs sumo in the jump program???

HexSintax
imagine that sumo sitting in that poor chair on the Neb? jesus, talk about needing reinforcement or heavy-duty chairs

and id imagine some of those fat people would get smothered in the pods because theyre so huge

spydar1982
or getting stuck in the sewer piping after being ejected from the pod... "uhhh guys lil help here?..."

HexSintax
hahahaha, that some funny stuff, so instead of him being The One, would he be The Four or Five?

JediHDM
HAHAHA...the four or five...now were rating them based on dress size?!?!

HexSintax
nah, more on how many seats he needs to sit at a table big grin

JediHDM
oh thats wrong... in that case, the two wouldnt fit through the tunnel, those are pretty small tunnels...

HexSintax
lol@"the two"

spydar1982
or how about socking the oracle in the face and taking all the cookies she baked in M1 and on the way out grab a handfull of candy

HexSintax
tehe, terrorism in teh matrix, ahhh, how nice smile

spydar1982
all while having a mouth full of cookies and mumbling "betcha didnt see that one comin"

spydar1982
Its true fat people in the matrix look!!!

http://www.pixar.com/theater/trailers/incredibles/index.html

well not actually. but the fx team on reloaded & revolutions uses something called RenderMan created by Pixar.

Agent
the Oracle is fat, isn't she? Her pod(hahaha) must be bigger than the others too

GABRIEL05
My friend I laughed till I cried, then I laughed some more. BTW Yoko Zuno is japanese wink

Plasma
dnt know if it was covered by u highly amusing people but what about genetic obesity, children that are born fat becasue its written in their genes? Dunno if it would affect the 'grown' humans in the pods, but def would affect the children of zion!

Heheheh Fat Pods!!!- Classic!

JediHDM
the machines want uniformity, so i would see them rewriting genetic code to MAKE US conform...there are "Large people", but not OBESE...

HexSintax
thats a great idea Jedi, but i do believe because fat people have more FAT, they would generate more body heat, CAUSE THEYRE FAT, and produce more power for the machines

spydar1982
yeah hex thats what i was thinking too.. i was thinkin damn if i was a machine i would make everyone so insanely obsese that there would be no way for them to resist and fight back

JediHDM
but that is wasteful...that means you would have to feed them SO much more, and theres no guarantee that you will get all the energy you put into it...thin and lean is the way to be!!

GABRIEL05
Naw screw those ideas, they are mere cockaroaches smashed under the size "11 of my idea. I say make every orgasm in the matrix last at least 1 hr. Then cats wouldn't wanna fight back. Course no one would leave their rooms but...

HexSintax
..........................................................................................................................................................wow.

JediHDM
agreed...WOW...at least an hour...hmmm, that would kill people...

spydar1982
Yeah and the machines would need a whole lot of cigarettes, I don't even think a digital Costco would carry that much. If I was a machine I would make the matrix the funnest place in the.....world.... Pizza everyday (but the taste would never get old!!!) sex with hot chicks (hot fellas for the ladies & larry..... juusssstttttt kiddding....) carnivals, no school, no work with ***** ass bosses, starbursts with only the cherry flavor, perfectly warm showers, cities that look like a Neo Toyko and arcades filled with Sega games on every corner, no MTV, forums with out idiot newbs (just the idiot ones, not all im a newb myself), a DVD WITH FRIKIN EASTER EGGS, AND A HALF DECENT MATRIX GAME (FILM FOOTAGE NOT COUNTING)... that would make me say **** the real world...

dragonpisces272
wow...what a world there, spydar smile... you have it all planned out

spydar1982
indeed

dragon>> im looking at that image but i see nothing...... well except for matrix code...

priestjim
spydar : don't wanna spoil the fun but I believe what you've said was like the first Matrix. Everything perfect. That's why people wouldn't accept the program. And free will.

HexSintax
i love that idea spydar, and i like your sig priestjim

spydar1982
priestjim>>> yeah but do they eat pizza everyday & have Newbless forums???!!!

JediHDM
spydar> i think its one of those "magic eye" things, but i can't tell "what, IT, is..."

forumcrew
the oracle doesnt have a pod

spydar1982
Jedi> Yeah I thnk its a fake one though. I thought the same thing.

>forumcrew> great sig....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.