Grey skies gonna clear up ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ramcom
Look its a blue sky in the real world big grin

HexSintax
thats one of the shittiest quality pics ive seen in a long time, real or not, only gonna find out when you watch TEH REVOLUTIONS big grin

jiggaman8604
Put on a Happy face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramcom
yea it is crappy but it was on a website with a whole lot o picks i know are real

HexSintax
hmm thatd be interesting to see, but as far as WE know, its impossible for the skies of The Real to become clear...unless theres something we dont know yet....

EyeMakeMovies
um hex, go to the matrix site and look at the trailers.. its real, and this topic has been discussed millions of times... i think the final consensus is that the ship is flying above the cloud layer

JediHDM
what that pic DOESNT show is that they just flew up above the cloud cover, and fall back towards the cloud cover...its not fixed...

HexSintax
hm, im on 56k so it may take a while for them trailers wink

tshirt
The trailers show the above picture with a blue sky.

They also show darkened skies in many shots (following the three power lines, when the Sentinels seem be going after Neo and Trinity in the ship, etc.).

JediHDM
Go watch "control" about 15 seconds, or "help" about 18 seconds, they show that the ship has flown above the cloud cover. its not that the clouds are gone, but that they have gone ABOVE them.

Evil Dead
True.........this blue sky is above the dark clouds......but it does show that the entire explanation given to us by Morpheus in M1 is bullshit................if the humans' hovercraft can fly above the clouds, surely the machines can aswell to harvest solar power.

rysdigital
we need a "HELLO AND WELCOME TO LAST MONTH/YEAR" pic.

we've had a topic on this only 1 or 2 days ago: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t15555.html.

and it's been mentioned lots of times before that. READ THE FDT and use the search function!

Evil Dead
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/lastweek.jpg

rysdigital
cool

miggfl
a-freaking-men

welcome to last week.

audioheem
Lmao as soon as I saw this thread title I was hoping to see the man with the handshake!

rysdigital
haha big grin

JediHDM
Question: How feasible is it to build something large enough to reach up ABOVE the could-cover, AND provide enough energy for all the machines, PLUS fight the humans? Not very feasible at all...

Besides, if the machines ran ONLY on solar power to begin with, then as soon as the scorching occurred, the machines would have fallen...as it were the was an entire war that happened afterwards...plus, man wouldn't scorch the skies when the only reason we are alive is the oxygen provided by plants through interaction with SUNLIGHT!!!! thats killing ourselves to kill the machines...Ludicrous

audioheem
Yeah that'd kinda introduce the law of diminishing returns. (Economics big grin)

priestjim
Jedi I think it had been mentioned before. The humans couldn't and didn't scorch the sky of the whole globe! Just the part above 01. But weren't there winds that could move the black cloud cover? This is a good question. And in M1 why were there lightnings? The black clouds are not made of water but (pressumably) CO2. For lightnings to exist there should be sunlight to interact with water and create normal clouds. But there is not sunlight above 01. So the normal clouds came from other places in the world, thus only the sky above 01 is scorched.

GABRIEL05
PUT ON A HAPPY FACE smile

Sweet Lord o' Mercy I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!

Evil Dead
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/oldnews.jpg

JediHDM
PriestJim> did you not WATCH animatrix?!?! IT clearly shows that the "scorching" covers the entire eart, before being plunged into darkness. It also shows the planes spreading the scorch over Mediterreanean style homes, Arabic homes, and African tribal homes...

The Omega
We need to get the FDT thread to be in neon, be blinking and automatically suck newbies in!!!

This pictures is on the thirs forum 1761764686 times by now.
I'm sure the poster means well, but how come he thinks that hard-core Matrix fans haven't NOTICED that before???
It's like people coming in 5 months after Reloaded going
"I think Smith is a virus. Yes, I just thought this out."

dave123
SPOILER

keanu reeves plays neo

burlyman
laughing out loud

NEWS!! I heard from my friend, who is a friend of the water boy, at the studio next to where reloaded was shot, that there is a new character called the architect, what on earth do you guys think this means??!!

The Omega
Dave> laughing

Burly> It's a conspiracy. The Freemasons control the Matrix!!!!!!

burlyman
he also told me theres a new character called The Plumber
he has a few lines with neo (heres a short quote he told me)

The Plumber: SPEAK
Neo: Erm, sorry to ask, but, could you do my plumbing now, cause i kinda need a bath. Have you seen my clothes?!
The Plumber: No Neo. You are The One. You're a big boy now, you can do it for your self
Neo: Ok. Im a big boy, I can do this.
The Plumber: What if you fail?
Neo: I wont
The Plumber: Il just get The Electrician to plug you in..

priestjim
Jedi : Ok so they scorched the entire sky. Explain my previous post plz smile

JediHDM
just because they scorched the sky with ...whatever they used, it doesn't mean there aren't still water clouds, making rain, plus, you dont NEED a "raincloud" to make lightning, all you need is clouds that are negatively charged, and a ground that is positively charged....

Evil Dead
Hey Jedi.......don't go confusing people with your fancy ass science hullabaloo.........

priestjim
Well after further thinking I came up with this : there are lightnings because of the strong electromagnetic field all his machinery produces. The clouds are ionized, electrons collide and here we are smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.