Tom Felton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berrybear112
NE one here love tom felton? love

berrybear112
hello? iz anyone there?

belldandy
jejeje... its hard to find some one who likes younger boys... i mean most here are betwen 16 and.... more... but i do!!
he is really cute, and blond isnt my style
hes gonna be a hottie!!

lil bitchiness
post a pic, and i'll tell ya stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
I think he is cute in the Harry Potter movies, even though he is somewhat ugly at the same time. If that makes any sense I dunno........... messed I do think he is pretty cute though.

belldandy
in the harry potter movies he has a face like "if he was smeling something ugly" but i saw him in another one... and hes not that bad

slayer
My friend Tori thinks he's a major hottie. Well i'm a guy but looking at a girls point of view he's kay looking.

SWSsuperfan
here's a good pic!
i don't find him attractive but he's ok! roll eyes (sarcastic)

vampriss_07
honey tom felton is only THE hottest guy on the planet!!!!!!! LOL!! GRR BABY GRRR! HEHE!!rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

clavis9495
He's not my type

ahaetrkarykl
hes too young for me. i think he just turned 16. i prefer a bit of an older guy. i havent seen any of the harry potter movies either so i havent really had a good taste of him yet.

clavis9495
he's an ass in the movies

SWSsuperfan
yup a total @$$hole!

lil_sugarplum
I think Tom Felton is SO HOT! smokin' And for me he isn't older considering i just turned 15 yesterday. SCORE! Too bad i'm on the other side of the ocean sad

Caribbean_Chick
lol same.. except he's 2 old me me kind of.. I'm 13.. but I can show you guys a better pic.. well better in my opinion.. he is pretty damn hott yes

Miss Unknown
I love this picture:

Caribbean_Chick
omg yea thatz a good 1.. plus therz Daniel in it 2.. Daniel deservez sum credit plus he aint that bad looking..

Schizo_n_me
I think Toms a hottie, however, I find myself not being able to give a reason why I think he's hot. Sometimes if I look at a pic of him long enough I find myself thinking hes kinda ugly....that kinda happens with Johnny Depp to......and Orlando Bloom.......weird. It happens with everything now that I think about it. confused

Caribbean_Chick
yeah same.. I think it's because(well this is for me)you love them partly because they are great people and great actors.. but when you look at them for a while you kind of forget about their personalities and just see them.. and it's just not as great without the personality lol yes I know I'm weird but to me it makes sense thumb up

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
tom is hott...

Caribbean_Chick
lol yes i just love to ramble on and on shifty whistle

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think he's kinda hot i loved him in anna n the king but id rather hv daniel radcliffewink

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
daniel radcliffe is ok.. but out of the movies.. ewww

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing it depends on how he's made up -i love his eyes tho,n his oh-so-kissable lipswink

Caribbean_Chick
lmao stick out tongue yea Daniel rocks!!! laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing totallybig grinbig grin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yupp.. nice eyez...

Caribbean_Chick
definitely this is the only pic I can find with his cool eyes showing confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i love his lips!!!!!!eek!

Caribbean_Chick
yea they are pefect for a little smooch.. or 2.. or 3.. or aww heck alothttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooo yeah *drroooollll*

Kes
Topic ppl.

Caribbean_Chick
lol o yea.. Tom.. not Daniel.. Tom I've got some more cute pics.. one of him holding a fish lol! stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
that is one ugly fish stick out tongue good thing Tom looks nothing like it eek!

BOPRecruit 16
with each hp movie he does, he just gets hottier!

bLooMiLiCioUs
but i dun like his moptop in the 3rd moviewink

cogger15
wow what a big fish blink laughingi think tom is hott!!!! aww hes a lil cutie!!big grinbig grinlove

Caribbean_Chick
lol Hot and A little cutie laughing that's a kinda hard look to pass off.. to look all grown up but childlike all in one lol eek!

toms_gurl
Tom..... *Swoon* As specialy in Prisoner of Azkaban! I love how they changed his hair- soooooooo hot!

Caribbean_Chick
aww man I haven't seen it.. anyone got a pic?

toms_gurl
I would, but I'm not well-known enough! *Pout* j/k, lol bunny

lil bitchiness
Hes just going through pubirty...hes way to young im afraid...stick out tongue for me anyway...

bLooMiLiCioUs
devil me,i don't care abt the age difference evil face

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. naw he hitt pueberty after the making of the first movie.. itz so easy 2 tell

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah - the voice devil

Caribbean_Chick
yea and the acne and his whole skin texture changed.. and hiz height.. and i dunno it waz juss so obvious 2 c the difference

Caribbean_Chick
see look at the difference!

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!

vampriss_07
he may have changed throughout the movies but i think that the older he gets the hotter. plus....tall guys are sexy. u don't have to worry bout them bein to short for ya. lol!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughingeek!

Caribbean_Chick
lol yea laughing .. man hez so getz hotter as he getz older.. how do u all like hiz hair best?

bLooMiLiCioUs
SLICKED BACK!!!WHOOHOOHappy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
yeah same.. and also when it's flicked like in that show or whatever second sight or something

Caribbean_Chick
like this love :

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek! what movie???!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
i forget what its called but I think it was one of those movie/tv show things.. like it was a tv show but it was only two episodez.. yea i hav a website where it has all the info that I made myself big grin big grin and it has over 30 picz.. it's www.3ofakind.8m.com

Caribbean_Chick
but some of the info like the age are out of date but oh well stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

cogger15
wats his hair look like in the 3rd harry potter movie? sum1 getta pic!!! big grin

Isabel
I loved Tom in Chaber Of Secrets, but after seeing some of the scans from Azkaban, I've gone off him a bit on camera! I just prefer his hair gelled back he looks way cuter! And I love his hair off camera when it's kind of spikey, you know?

johnnys#1 fan
meh hes pretty cute not hot tho

Caribbean_Chick
yea he's to young to be hot.. he's the younger actor that I love other then Ryan Pinkston.. and oh wait nevermind I forgot.. but he is pretty young.. a great time to start yes I'm going to start getting into acting more when I'm 15 or 16 rock

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
tom is hottt. but nothing compared to johnny depp and orlando bloom!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
i totally agree with orli! plus, drew fuller!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
totalli agree with the last two posts!!!!love

bLooMiLiCioUs
absolute agree with what she said!!

claidisa_felton
i think tom felton is reeeeally hot. please can i have your opinion on whether or not he's fit in this pic? i think he is but my m8 thinks hes really ugly in it. pleeeease.!!!

Caribbean_Chick
he looks kinda weird.. buh not that bad..

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think he looks ugly there,no offense
i loove himm in the slicked back and spikey do
not in this*pukes*

Caribbean_Chick
lmao well itz nott 2 bad.. itz juss the pic mayb.. or mayb not..

bLooMiLiCioUs
gimme slick n spikey anydayeek!

Isabel
yes Ditto! That picture was the first one that turned me off him in the first place! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
How old is Tom again?! blink

I think hes way too young...for me anyway...

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think he's ard 16...my ageshifty

Caribbean_Chick
realli.. i thot u were older then that 4 sum reesin lol.. buh yea i think he is 16.. 3 yrs older then me buh i kan werk with that devil shifty

lil bitchiness
Woah 16...waaay too young for me......

Caribbean_Chick
lol 2 badd 4 u.. buh not 4 me big grin shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Caribbean_Chick
older boys are the ones for me shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun give a damn abt ageshifty

Caribbean_Chick
lol well obviously nott.. *cough**Johnny and Orli**cough* lol i gots a cold shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud oh suuuurrrree......shifty

Caribbean_Chick
lol laughing shifty

Isabel
Yeah Tom turned 16 in September this year wink Hhhmm, just 4 months older than me! roll eyes (sarcastic)

beach_babe_01
Tom Felton is soo hott ... in tha previews 4 harry potter 3 he iz sooo gorgeous

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.harrypotterrealm.com/movie/actors/thomasfelton10.jpg

ElvenQueen
He gets hotter and hotter as he gets older!

claidisa_felton
yeh!! he is gonna look sooooo gorgeous in hp 3! we watched numba 2 in school today and i couldnt help giving a little squeal when he came on!! big grin my class thinks im a nutta! o well...anythin for tom!!

Puppet Of Doom
Who likes Tom Felton?

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

And he's my age! Yay! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

Caribbean_Chick
lucky you.. and I like him too!!!big grinbig grinlaughing

cogger15
yea hes hott! cant wait for hp3!!!! big grinbig grin

ElvenQueen
Im not too fond of his hair in HP 3...but he still looks hot.

Caribbean_Chick
yea I've seen a few pics and it doesn't look too goodno but I have to wait and see the movie it might not be too bad

Lyn
I haven't seen any pics of Tom's PoA hair...sad
Anyways...I like him in pics outside HP. He's cute in HP but better off-screen. Might be because he's always glaring. stick out tongue wink He's cute in HP but hotter off-screen.

malfoyluva9
I love how he plays an evil character... it just makes him even sexier! plus, he plays his part very well!!! I was obsessed with him for about 2 months... and I mean REALLY REALLY obsessed with him! but now that he has that hair, urg, it just doesn't work. well, we'll see... sad

I think he's like so- wait. When did fleur say that?

malfoyluva9
She didn't, but there's this website, and it was giving different quotes that the different character relate with, and ya, that was one of them for Fleur! lol

Kes
Whose fleur?blink

malfoyluva9
She's in the 4th Harry Potter book! she comes from the French school!

cool.

blaze420
hey im new n ive been upsessd wit tom 4 like eva hes such a cutie like it matters i live in new jersey but he did go to ny last year 4 a fishing thing n im goin this year incase he shows up
how gay am i...lol
love

Caribbean_Chick
lolz it's all good.. Tom's hottlove love except with his new hairno

hobbit_lover
Oh god hes ugly sick sick hes not even close to being ok looking no I think I'm gonna throw up just looking at him!

malfoyluva9
Suit yourself

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea all the more for usbig grinyes

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol hehe i love Toms curtains in HP3 hehe stick out tongue

(jus a lil note i meant curtains as in hair i dunno bout his room... shame tho really lol *who said that* *looks around* shifty hehe)

Caribbean_Chick
hmmm I thought it was ugly but I've only seen one pic.. post one for us?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i love him with the spieky haireek!

cogger15
yeah i love him with spikey hair too. he just looks so sweet! love

Caribbean_Chick
Has anyone seen the trailer for PoA he supposedly looks really good even with the haireek!

malfoyluva9
Yes, i have, but he doesn't look very good

Let me see...

Cut the girl out, and I love that pic^^

You know, for a tom Felton thread, there aren't many pictures here...

Caribbean_Chick
yea let's post some pics!!!!!I've got a bunch so I'll just randomly post picture number: 27!!!:

malfoyluva9
nice

Pic # 28?
AAA! He's gon skin-head!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe lolz my pics are numbered so I just randomly pick a number

noooow.. pic #*drumroll* 14!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
ewwwwwwww it's the ugly fish!!!!!!!stick out tonguestick out tongue

He has a big head, when its shavedblink

Korri
Tom really blows

".... me away, how can he be so hot?"

Thats what you meant, right, seeing as this is a Tom Felton thread, not an anti-Tom Felton thread.

Kes
Ppl can post anti-Tom comments.

Yes, I suppose they can.........

DeNiro
Honestly i have said this a million times. If u saw that kid walking down the street and he wasnt this famous actor u wouldnt look once at him i mean come on if he wasnt foamous he wouldnt be cute or hot at all to u girls i mean he is 16 years old and looks like he is 12 pluss the blonde hair combed all the way back i mean can we say dork.

Ha, thats what you think. If I saw him walking down the street and he wasn't famous, I'd like totally approach him. Seriously, he's hot. I don't care for famous dudes in relationships anyway.... not that I've been with a famous dude, but I wouldn't want them to think their better then me, and I should do their evert command... but Tom's hot, although I personaly don't care for the blonde. And as for the younger look, it just means he'll be hot for longer...

cogger15
laughing nicely done big grin hes hot! love

Korri
im sorry i just dont like him

DeNiro
now that i look at him more he looks like my friend dave stick out tongue

Actually, Deniro, you've just given me an idea! Don't get to excited, its not that good, but.... Chee! I'm gonna write a story on what it would be like to meet Tom if he wasn't famous!! *skips off*

Caribbean_Chick
I have to wait until I see the PoA to decide whether I still like him or not

Good point.

Caribbean_Chick
yea because some people say his new look is hot and some say it's ugly.. isn't it like instead of having his hair pulled back he pulls it all forward or somethingconfused?

Yeah, we'll have to wait....

Caribbean_Chick
yep.. when's PoA coming out anyways?

June!!messed

lil bitchiness
confused Im not a fan really...of his ''sexyness'' hes waaay too young...maybe when he gets older he might look better....to me right now hes totally unattractive...

Caribbean_Chick
yea samesadsadbut I still want to see.. maybe he'll pull the look offerm

I hope.

lil bitchiness
Yeah...could happen big grin

Caribbean_Chick
hehe if we're lucky.. he is pretty hot.. without the look.. he could.. but it'd be better if he just didn't attempt to at allstick out tongue

Well, we can't have everything the ay we want it..... I wish we could.stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea.. then I'd probably star in every movie with Johnny Deppstick out tonguestick out tongueand Tom's hair would always look absolutely perfectsmile

Ha, then everything about Tom would be absolutely perfectstick out tongue........ including his massive skin problemmessed

Caribbean_Chick
he has a skin problem?

hobbit@heart
He has a skin problem?

Kes
Its called acne!

cogger15
yeah. bad spots! blink

linziebloom
tom is hawt hawt even with the 'skin problem'

Orlandoswifey
he's okayy in hp but i still prefer orlando wink