South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
WoW lol what a movie! it was ok I guess. After all it WAS south park were talking about. I love the songs in that movie though! blame canada! blame canada! blame canada! hahaha lmao

diegocala
Yeah, it was pretty funny!

BackFire349
hilarious

ToMacco
It's been on Comedy Central every night at midnight lately.

KidRock
its on at 1 am today !!! ( its on in one hour eastern us time! )

LanceWindu
I can't believe Comedy Central got away with all the language with it on Network TV.

Ness
i can't belive that they had neked angles Happy Dance Happy Dance

KidRock
yea some of the language i NEVER thought that would be aloud on network tv but oh well lol

LanceWindu
I knew they had the episode about nothing but s&*t, but f*&k???

Ness
it waz coooooool

BackFire349
good ol comedy central. nice to see a network have balls for a change.

KidRock
hear! hear!

DeNiro
great moive funny as hell my favorite line was im sorry mr garrison i said 8pulls out microphone* WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON hahahahhahahah LMFAO this movie is funny as hell

Tex
Hello! SPBL&U is just like one of my absolute fav movies of all time!

"You're all a buch of ass ramming uncle f uckers" laughing out loud

plenTpak52
Very very very funny movie and show. Its my favorite show on television

BackFire
Hilarious.

"what a piece of garbage!"

"well what do you expect, they're canadian"

movie_freak
One of the funniest film i've seen...they should make another South Park Movie

SaTsuJiN
I wish they just made a whole movie dedicated to Terrance and Phillip. My favorite SP characters laughing out loud

Evil Dead
My favorite line:

The Mole: God, he is the biggest ********** of them all.

This movie is damn good. Another should definetly made..........not too many hollywood film makers have the balls to put some of the contraversial content into their films as Trey Parker does. When it comes to comedy.....he is a genius. Orgazmo is also great. Baseketball could have used a little work on the actual film pacing and plot but the comedy was hilarious.

Lord_Andres
I hate the south park, Monty Python is much better laughing out loud

thorncrawler
donkey raping shit-eater he he he he he i love that line

Gstu
You can not even compare the two. A British comedy group and an american cartoon! There is no way to say one is better then the other, they are too different kinds of humor. I love both of them personally so I am not saying South Park is better, I just think you can not compare them against each other to see which one is better.

Mujaffa

chico23
Great movie and after watching the first episode of the new season last night, it looks like the guys at South Park are going to continue the laughs!!

grymlock
'shut your ****ing face uncle ****er'... that is the best song ever!!

cheers mate!!

mah
One of the best comedies ever.

Evil Dead
- sings -

Shut your ****ing face uncle ****er......you're a boner biting bastard uncle ****er.....you're an ass ramming ball sucking uncle ****er.....you don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn you just **** your uncle all day long......uncle ****er.....that's U-N-C-L-E **** you.....uncle fuccker!!!!!!!

suck my balls

DeNiro
HOLY SHIT Evil Dead u got the coolest signature i luv it did u make it ur self bro

Evil Dead
years ago my friend..........

I've had that sig for aprox. 3 years on ezboard..........I finally took the time yesterday to put it as my sig on here. It does however look a bit out of place on here as the bg is white. It looks really nice on the ezboards I post on because they all have black backgrounds.........

PersefonePotter
i sound just like cartman.... and I don't lie.... smile

M'Kay!!

plenTpak52
Has anyone been watching the new season of South Park? It's not that great, in my opinion. Now I love all the other episodes to death but these new ones are, well kinda forced to be funny with stupid morals that dont make a whole lot of sense.

TdOg
I haven't seen the newest season. I have seen every other episode though..

Oh, and yes, the movie is funny. That was known what, like 4 years ago or more? *sigh* It's still my favorite musical aside from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Evil Dead
It's my second favorite musical of all time aswell.............with Rocky Horror picture Show being number 1.

lukeyduckey
Yay i loved this film. So mnay gr8 lines.
How many series is there now?? i wathced the first three...but then i got oo busy

Lman90245
I love south park "If your going to throw a rock at someone make damn sure its someone of the same color" LOL!

BackFire
"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"

stinkfist462
DOG SHIT TACO... LMAO when cartman zaps saddam LMAO

shaber
Parker and Stone were "two Monty Python freaks" and Parker said it influenced them.

shaber
How about Saddam Hussein's number? laughing out loud

Lord_Andres
I saw one part from the series some days, ago, um something about Cartman having some thing stuck up his ass, so anyway he cose to the doctor and then the doctor is to ceck it out, anyway, Cartman then says to the doctor while is is check his ass out, 'Hey what hell you doing in there' laughing out loud cracked me up

Beastro
first question-what was so funny?

second question-what was so funny?

crazy
that movie was so good....

Xtremechik2
I love this movie!! I've literally seen it 20 times lol

Cinemaddiction
I was listening to this yesterday cleaning my house. I bought it after having not seen in in close to 3 years, and I was LMAO the entire time.

Best..musical..ever.

Renio
i own it ive memorized and i live it

baracustastic
movie is awesome.

Chef: haven't you heard of the emancipation proclamation?

General: I don't listen to hip hop.

lmao

Saddam: Hey Satan.....

Satan: I really don't think that's appropriate.

Saddam: Oh come on, it's not real.

That film is thee funniest film ever made.

eleveninches
The satan/saddam relationship was great. Even funnier on the series when they introduced chris.

Uncle f*cker !!!!
laughing out loud

DaX-Man
South Park with a Movie wow, I never thought Id live to see the day or to see the movie but I did, plus I have on DVD! That is definitly a movie worth buying, even though thats not what I did laughing out loud. I downloaded it then burnt it to DVD and it plays on my xbox, nice, but ya the movie is a 5 out 5.

fruits
i love south park with a passion. its so funny. and the movie is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.