Freddy series on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
does ne one own that box set of the nightmare on elm street movies casue i wanted to buy it bad but i still dont want to spend the money

Lord_Andres
I own it, it's great, and you get the 3D version of Freddy's death there, it's not that exspensif, well worth the money, heres a good link

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MOVIE&pid=1278544&cart=161722905

loserib
that rocks do they give you the 3d glasses to

Lord_Andres
yup

loserib
oh man thats hellsa cool i remember seeing freddies dead in the theaters with 3d glsses on it rocked

Evil Dead
you get two pair of 3-D glasses none the less...........

slayer
cool!

slayer
I'm thinking of buying it.

SlipknoT
I would buy it but i own each noes dvd individualy so it would be a waste of money.

Evil Dead
but the box set comes with the Nightmare Encyclopedia bonus disc which has tons of features and it comes with the 3-D ending sequence to Freddy's Dead. I already owned 1-4 on dvd when I bought the box set....and it was $109 at the time. I turned around and sold my 1-4 dvds on Ebay. Now that the price has dropped drastically to $69 for the box set it would be worth it to buy the box set and sell your other dvds on Ebay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.