Mr. Phinney would like people to know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
...that he may be away from the board for a little while, or at least very sporadic.

Apparently he is caught up with some school-based thing and this makes his availability an unknown quantity right now.

(BTW, it seems that Phin is quite the respected student...)

Anyway, he greatly looks forward to posting with all you guys soon. Even you, Texas...

R.C
Kippers!

Texas
Ahhh, that Phinney is one good chap!!

phinney6
Hi guys Just thought About posting here, so Try to live without me

Texas
No Phinney, please dont go, who will I torment? sad Forget school, drop out and post here all day instead big grin Just kidding, have fun at school, I know that I'll be posting less in about two weeks when I go back, but before I do, I want to get atleast 800 posts! Your almost at a thousand! Well enjoy your studies smile

finti
Education is important, you be a good student Phin. We look forward to your first report card. Straight A`s right.
Magna Cum Laude. cool

queeq
Sorry about that guys, but I sent him off to Sith Highschool. He'll be back in a while.... with a vengeance. evil face

phinney6
Straight A's is what I get...In real school and in sith highschool

Dim
Awww..and one day he will get his Sith doctorate.. smile

queeq
He might. If nothing terrible happens, like falling to the light side. evil face

finti
Or finding a girl for spare time activites evil face

queeq
No, that won't prevent him from coming back. He'll have stuff to brag about. big grin

R.C
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Phin will make the Sith Dishonor Roll in no time.

phinney6
I am a strange combo of good and evil, BUT I KNOW how to control it......hehehe

Texas
I'm a strange combo of evil and pure evilevil face , likewise I practice restraint cool

Skull_crusher
laughing out loud great thread!

queeq
What does "restraint" mean?

Hi. Skull!

phinney6
I dont know, what does it mean tex?

R.C
SEE! There he is...

Gundark
Who ? Ush, how did your lightsaber end up in Texas ?

queeq
He was chasing steers. big grin

Texas
It's technically not his lightsaber. I stole his 'light' and I stole Keos 'saber'. I've been sooooo naughty, what you gonna do sue me? stick out tongue evil face

Gundark
Nah. We'll just lock you up with JarJar in a four by four room for a week.

Supa
I'd erase it right away Texas, if I were you!!!! That's no idle threat to make..

keokiswahine
Anyways, Phinney, don't forget to stop by once in a while, so we know you're alive, well, and ok. big grin big grin

Tex, I'm flattered you like my sabre. Dimmy designed it. smokin' smokin'

Texas
Why your most welcome Keo, the minute I saw your saber handle, I feel in love with it. It's the most 'retro' as far as I'm concerned. You and Dim have great taste. Now if only some of the other board members could be as stylish as you and Dimsmile ............(other board members stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue )

Edna_witch
Ahem!

Ushgarak
Nearly all of them are designed by Dim, of course.

Texas
In that case, it is very prevalent that Dim is unquestionably an artistic genius! The Pablo Picasso of the board smokin' ......I'm racking up major ass kissing points here! wink

Edna_witch
I say again ... Ahem!

queeq
Hey, the witch is back. She's not saying much, only "ahem", but still I'm very happy she IS back. big grin

Texas
Oh Edna I'm sorry for not acknowledging you. Your artistic talents are..........OK. There, feel better? stick out tongue ........that's what you get for being sooo stingy with your pumpkins mad stick out tongue , but I still love you smile , your artistic capabilities, that's another story laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Gosh, he's a charmer, isn't he...?

Texas
God knows I try roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
Hey! OK? Just OK? That's it! I know where my next disfunctional spell will be aimed at!

Ushgarak
Oooh, this should be fun...

Texas
Disfunctional is right! You cant get anything to work properly stick out tongue

Edna_witch
That will teach him not to compliment my pumpkins!

Texas
I was probally the only person in the history of the board to compliment your pumpkins, I would think that you would be gratefull roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
(Opens mouth to warn Tex not to keep digging)

(Remembers that Tex probably WANTS it this way)

(Closes mouth)

Edna_witch
Do you think he realises quite what he is getting himself into here? After all, he was not here for the whole transportation spell thing and Uush evil clone disasters! Not to mention my skeleton and I still haven't found Jinda!

Texas
Ohhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) , Please!, your little idle threats dont scare me. Your behaving quite childish Edna. Shame on you. Oh, I just noticed something, you know that little picture under your name and 'magic'. Well that witch has a really BIG fat ass evil face stick out tongue ....P.S. Ush called you, and I quote, 'a stupid bloody witch'. You can look in the welcome section to see exactly what I'm refering too! *Looks at Ush stick out tongue evil face *

Ushgarak
Jinda is STILL missing?

I think he may have an inkling, yes. But the full picture is still unclear to him...

Edna_witch
I'm not being childish! This is how I always am! Just lively and quirky! It wasn't a threat! It was a warning. I am renowned for spells that go wrong around here! Just ask keo! She made the mistake of using my broomstick!

Oh and if you are trying to make me mad at Ush then don't bother. Not going to happen. I still don't think you quie get the deal with the two of us yet do you?

Ushgarak
(Ush returns Texas' stare, wondering what this cretin is on about).

Tex, I EXPLAINED how it works between myself and Edna. Remember?

Texas
Oh Edna I'm sorry! sad Please forgive my quirky, clever and outrageous remarks sad I'm so embarassed embarrasment embarrasment I'm sorry Ush embarrasment I dont know what came over me. I think Edna's flashing pumpkins are causing me to loose my mind. There probally the reason I had to start wearing glasses too! I smell a law suite! But all will be forgiven if you hand over those pumpkins! evil face

Edna_witch
FAT ASS? FAT ASS?

Why you...!

(restrains from giving Texas a black eye)

strange! When I first met you I thought you were such a polite person. How could I have been so wrong? I am thoroughly offended now! Hmph!

Edna_witch
So now you're Schizophrenic too?

Texas
Wow Edna, I'm impressed, you spelled schizophrenic correctly! Oh, I forgot, theres a spell check feature! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Oh, Tex... you called her fat... I think you can kiss pumpkins and reconciliation goodbye...

Edna? I'm sorry that I was over-protective to you.

Edna_witch
Yes I can spell Schizophrenic! It's basic spelling not nuclear physics! Or are you trying to say I am stupid aswell as having a fat ass? And you think you are getting that smashing pumpkin after insulting me thus? Think again buster!

Texas
'Over-protective'? Ush, it looks like you haven't been protecting her at all. I've been terrorizing your woman and you haven't even attempted to stop me. I were Edna, I would be appalled at your grievous lack of action!

Ushgarak
She is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, Tex, and I am not about to butt in and protect her unless she wants me to have that job back.

Edna_witch
Actually he respects the fact that I can take care of myself! He has learnt to give me space! And you call this terrorising me? Ooh I'm SO scared! I call this you being pathetic and trying to pick a fight that you believe you can win. Not being too successful of course!

Texas
Edna, I never said that you have a 'fat ass' I said the witch under your name did. I am not calling you stupid, It's a common known fact that you and Phinney are the worst spellers on the board. If I have offended you, I whole heartedly apologize.

Ushgarak
Ok, Tex, please tell us WHY you thought it necessary to say the Witch Avatar had a fat ass? Just an observation, hmm? Taking her for a fool won;t help you.

Edna_witch
Hmmm! I can't quite decide whether this is sincerity I hear or backtracking?

And just for the record, I am not a bad speller, just an awful typist!

Ush I accept your apology. Infact no apology needed!

Ushgarak
(nods head)

Thank you, Edna... well, I stand ready to be by your side whenever you need me.

Edna_witch
Your assistance is not required. But thank you anyway!

Texas
Ok, ok, after carefully observing the Witch Avatar, I can conclude that her ass no longer appears fat, rather, voluptuous and pleasantly plump smile

Ushgarak
As you wish... I may keep the odd close eye on you, just in case...

Tex, that's... well... never mind...

Edna_witch
Not more backtracking! Really texas! If you are going to insult me then you could atleast stick by your own insults! The witch happens to be bending over a couldron and therefore her ass to me seems perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body actually!

Ushgarak
Mind you, this is in danger of turning into the oddest argument I have ever been in.

Edna_witch
He he he I lke that Ush! Am I going to have to start calling you Wesley?

Ushgarak
Feel free. I'm not quite a Giles, then?

Texas
Yes Edna, you are correct. While observing the Witch Avatar's voluptuous and pleasantly plump ass, I also noticed that her bottom was perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. smile

R.C
I would just like to say that;

I have a fat ass
I am a terrible speller
my typing is horrendous

Texas
No objections to that laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Oh you did, did you? You've become very agreable al of a suden! What has prompted this spontaneous change of heart I wonder?

Ushgarak
I have this blind spot for apostrophes; I keep doign semi-colons instead.

This IS an odd argument...

Texas
Edna, you've shown me the error of my ways. You've opened my eyes! I will forever be in your debt! smile

Texas
*singing* I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all the obstacles in my way............It's gonna be bright, bright sun shining day.............. smile smile smile

R.C
Barf bag please!

Ushgarak
Shouldn't Finti be here for this?

jedi212guy
What is going on here??!!?? confused

Texas
Damage control smile

Edna_witch
Could it be? Tex has a conscience? Could he actually be feeling slightly gulty about making so many arguments with people? No I don't think so!

finti
I think they are big enought to handle their own barf bags, hopefully. Damage control is the main thing about those Texans.
AGGIES big grin

phinney6
I think Edna has a lovely behind

Ushgarak
Phinney!!

Gundark
I think I shall make very sure that no pictures are taken of my butt at Hatteras......

finti
adolescence for ya , well takes time utill Live would have thoughts like this. Phin do not grade girls.
big grin big grin Girls will grade you stick out tongue

R.C
Gundy, I for one would love to see your butt! evil face

finti
I `ve would love to meat you, face to face. Just out of respect cool cool smokin' .. evil face

R.C
You'd like to MEAT her! eek! That sounds rather dodgy... embarrasment

finti
ooopppps. meet wrong spelling... for now. Just wait untill I do some real wrong doings evil face evil face

R.C
You'll get arrested!

queeq
Stop harassing my woman. And I don't mean Edna..... this time. evil face

R.C
Hehehe, that she is, kinda I suppose... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.