Corrupt cops or unsafe street?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir R DeNiro
I don't know what it's like in the States at the moment, but the Government in Australia spends more money investigating a handful of corrupt cops than they do fighting crime in general. Meanwhile back at the ranch, gangs of thugs have taken over the streets, and crimes of violence have skyrocketed out of control.

I'm not saying that corruption is good or should be accepted, but what I'm saying is perhaps it's better to leave the cops alone for a while and let them bend the rules a bit until they regain control of the streets.

Unfortunately you have to fight the gang bangers at their own game. That means letting the cops take the gloves off and sort things out so that the street are safe to walk down again.

I'd rather think that the streets are safe than to worry about half a dozen cops that might be up to a bit of mischief which usually only effects criminals and not the decent people in society.

Darth Hater
more power to the state because the streets aren't safe!

saucybird007
I agree with you Sir R DeNiro. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/detective.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/box.gif

And you DH smile

Darth Hater
auwww,ur too sweet big grin

wow,"hot chick!!"...i like confidence,hehe

saucybird007
"hot chick" ????????

Lol, im here to please! big grin

Darth Hater
big grin

i love your attitude!!

lil bitchiness
ooo serious discusson!! (well..it was...lol)

streets in England arent safe......believe me! And you cant count on cops to do owt...

Dagons Blade
I know traditionally Bobbies don't carry any weapons, but I have heard that now in London and the big areas, they have to carry pistols, is that true? I have heard that traditionally the SAS or regular military is called to quell disturbances requiring law enforcement to be armed. If thatbe the case, I would say that military being used for law enforcement is a good idea.

In my neighborhood in the States, the cops recently assisted the SWAT team in raiding an entire apartment block, I saw the whole thing-these guys looked like Rainbow 6 commandoes and had the traditional MP-5 as their side weapon. A LOT of stuff was found and they cleaned house .

Additionally-a recent rash of arrests were made against "Bloods" a very violent gang that has it's origins in Los Angeles California, gang capitol of the world. I'd give it 5 years before there's open shooting in my neighborhood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.