im new!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_shady
hey im new to the forums i see you got a new look that rocks! anyway i just wanted to introduce myself see ya around! cool

Texas
Can the real sith_shady please stand up, please stand up big grin Hi sith_shady, welcome to the board, I really like your sig, it's totally kewl! cool

finti
laughing out loud Tex might be in my hemisphere after all. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Cool. Welcome to the boards.

So what kinds of abbreviation should we use for you?

SS? eek!

R.C
Hi shady! Does that Aldera refer to *shudder" Mr. Taylors site???

Welcome to the house of Chaos and Mayhem... Well, ok, technically it is the house of Raz, but what are ya gonna do... laughing out loud

Gundark
Welcome, Shady. Have a brother named tree ?

Skull_crusher
yeah 'ol chuck's site probably!

Texas
Whose this notorious Mr. Taylor guy everyone's talking about?

Skull_crusher
NOTORIOUS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
or not. I try to add drama to my posts! So whose the dude?

Skull_crusher
He owns this site http://www.aldera.net

the sites ok! i havent been there in a while!

Texas
So do you have any idea why RC shrudders at the very thought of Mr. Taylors site? (I'll probally have to ask RC that.) So skull_crusher, where ya from?

R.C
Sorry, the guy just irritates the hell out of me. He's been living off the fact that he once had a bit part in a TV series that Hayden Christensen was in, High Ground I think, for the last 2.5 years...

He has a bad name around the TF.N camp too.

I don't really know him, but I just get a bad vibe when I do have occation to be in contact with his site or forum...

Skull_crusher
everywhere my mom was in the navy she was transfered like every two months!

Texas
That's all I need to hear! I am officially boycotting aldera.net! So I guess he's notorious afterall laughing out loud

R.C
Actually the site is pretty cool, it's the guy that owns it that gives me the creeps...

Anyway, I'm sure he's a perfectly nice bloke...

Texas
Oh man, that really sucks ass moving around like that, it must be tough on you. She's in the Navy? That's kewl! Hey, atl east you get to see the world, not many people get that opportunity. smile

Texas
No, he's still Mr. Notorious as far as I'm concerned. Anyone that can get you all worked up like that must be a rotten apple.

queeq
Aldera does have quite a lot of reliable spoilers though. That is at least what I hear sometimes. The site's being referred to a lot. So the guy seems to have contacts.

Gundark
The show with Hayden was called Higher Ground. About troubled teens spending time at this mountain retreat to get straightened out. The main star was Joe Lando (Sully in Dr. Quinn). What a hunka-hunka.....*walks into wall, drooling*......OUCH ! Oh, what was I talking about ? Oh yes, the show...well I don't know who this Taylor guy was on the show, maybe the janitor or something. It wasn't on very long.

queeq
Joe Lando is a weenie, despite his SW name.

Texas
I remember that ghetto show. It came on the FoxFamily channel or one of those other basic cable channels. That guy is soooo stupid, If I was on a cheesy show like that, I'd be too embarrassed to even admit I was on it, yet alone brag about it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Jealous, darling ? evil face

R.C
Jeez, I didn't mean to start the Charles Taylor hate club.... sad

keokiswahine
Doesn't bother me, since I still don't have a clue. confused confused

Welcome to our corner of the world, Shady. May you live long and prosper \\_//

Oh, sorry, wrong show, Mr. Spock on my mind again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Me Jealous? HA, that's beyond preposterous. The only thing that would be more embarrassing then being on the show, is watching it willingly. Wasn't Joe Lando hit by a bus in Mexico and didn't he die?, evil face big grin wink

Ushgarak
Oooh, a weclome thread nearly slipped through my net by coming thorugh the GDF back door...

Well, hi, though I am sure you have given the place a thorough look over by now. Welcome aboard!

jedi212guy
I welcome you as well. I am not a high-profile member. Just notice my post number. Yet I join the same time as Edna and Ush.

Ushgarak
I joined mid-February, Edna mid-April; all the oldies are lisyed as having registered when Raz moved away from EZboard.

Edna_witch
Actually Ush. I joined in march didn't I? My birthday was in April and I had certainly been here fr a while then!

Ushgarak
Sorry, I meant March; guess my fingers went faster than my brain. March 15th you joined, I think.

queeq
Gundy's "Jealous, darling" was aimed at me, Tex. Not at you. Didn't you see the mushy look in her eyes when she looked at me? big grin

Joe Lando is a weenie and no match for me, babe. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.