Store Intercom Music!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
I hate it!! All they play in every grocery store... Kroger, H.E.B. , Walmart, every Exxon chain.... Is old and depressing 70s music!!! GAWD!!!

Ive lived in the 70s. And at the time, they never played 40s music!..lol... Instead it was like.... elevator music.

badkittykitty
damn,is that where your working now or something?

ElStuddo
lol! No, its everytime I go shopping. As a matter of fact, how did you know!? Im gaurding over a in-completed H.E.B. And its quiet inside! big grin

badkittykitty
well I knew you got a new job, whats H.E.B.?

ElStuddo
This right here. I guess they arent noticed nation wide yet.....

http://www.heb.com/welcome/index.jsp

As greedy as companies are these days, it would suprise me within the next few months everyone here will have a H.E.B. in their neighborhood. They will hack 1000s of trees to do so.

badkittykitty
well thats job security for you though

ElStuddo
Yea. I have somthing to tell Rogue... Remember the thread he made about my so-called co-worker?

Get this, after all they have done that he's explained, I go in there to turn in my uniforms at the skid-row office, and the manager lady didnt know I gave my 2 weeks notice and she said "You quitting!?"..I said yea, and explained and was cool about it.... Didnt even wanna mention about where I was were I worked with Rogue... Then she said... "Well weer fixing to open MORE accounts, or posts with MORE properties with that Motel comapny!!

I was like in my mind WTF!? Thats going to be alot more gaurds stealing,sleeping,drinking, and of course doing the awful thing Rogue explained now isnt it!!?? wink

Nope, im making more in wages, and have more flexible hours, and closer to the house. smile Post wise, and company wise where im at now. big grin

badkittykitty
what? was she saying that to get you to stay or something? what ever came of the guy rogue was talking about?

ElStuddo
Pretty much so. If I did stay, she would of put me on another property. I was a good worker, very dependable, and really over qualified. And they banned me from the post as I explained. Then they call me back and wanted me to work there right when Rogue told you what happned to the LAME gaurd. And I said as a excuse and trying not to say "NO FREAKIN WAY!".. "Im sorry, Im busy working another job on the side". I dont have a clue what happned to him as of now, because I was out of work literly when all this was going on. And as of today, still dont. And here's the cool part, right when I was fixing to look in the listings, the company im with now calls me and asked if I was still interested in working for them, because I told Rogue's co-worker, I cant get by what they are giving me as far as hours there.

So I called them 2 months ago, and asked what they had to offer. They didnt really say at the time, and I told them id get back with them, because I wanted to actullay be nice enough to give them 2 weeks notice. Well, it turned into 2 months. And I cant stand being out of work. They wernt giveng me NO hours and no posts to work at. And one post I worked at for one day, becuase the whimpy gaurd calls in sick one time too many, couldnt cut it. Well im not going to sit around for days waiting on another gaurds screwup so they can replace him with me. As I said this company im with now couldnt of come at a better time. big grin big grin

badkittykitty
so the company sends you to the posts,like when you worked with rogue?

ElStuddo
Ill go up there Sunday night, and talk to Rogue!! big grin

ElStuddo
Yes. Thats how I got to know Rogue. And thats how he got to know yall! Im his referal.

Im a piece of equipment to these companies. No more than a walking ,talking servallance cam to them. They get all the meat and potatoes from the places I work at, and im thrown the peanuts. And if they dont like how the cam works, they throw you in the trash, and replace you with another one.

In short, when you work security, you get screwed, pay wise, and self respect wise.

badkittykitty
man that suxs,but thats most jobs for ya,mines the same they could careless about me..
"Ill go up there Sunday night, and talk to Rogue!! " tell 'em bkk misses him,please! stick out tongue

ElStuddo
AND get a cam pic! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.