Xiii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just played a demo of this and its cool. The comic book style kills, the bourne identity storyline. And for a nice change the cel-shaded graphics don't make it seem kiddish like certain other games, instead it fits in perfectly. It's got Mulder (X-files) as the voice of the main character, the kills are gory in a cartoony way with batman-style 'NOOOO's and 'AGGHHH's when you kill someone. But the thing you just not beat is walking up to a guard and rendering him uncontious with a chair. I can't wait for the full game.

Morridini
I've played through the game and really liked it. Exept that it wasn't much to do after u had finished it and that it had removed some interesting thinsg from the XIII comic which would have been perfect for the game.

Samas-adian
Good game but pretty muchg done when finished.

ChickinMeat
i really enjoyed XIII, i might have to replay it sometime when i get some time.

Yassin
The Second part is coming....i just love it

Morridini
Hmm, what is the second part supposed to be based on?
It seemed to me that Fly died at the end of the game, but they still have 3-4 more XIII comics which they haven't used yet. Do u know anything of the plot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.