did anyone like the film 'it', by steven king?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorncrawler
cos i loved this film its one of my favourites

Cowboyography
its definatley one of Kings better movie to books, Actually i loved the movie all the way until you find out the Giant spider was behind it all!!! that was pretty fuking weak for such a scary bad guy as pennywise!!!

thorncrawler
the book was bltently better than the film cos there was so much more detail, but the film rocks, i cant wait for itn to come out on dvd

Evil Dead
What are you talking about? The mini-series "IT" has been on dvd for a long time. I've had it myself for probably 6 months. It was only $9.99 when I bought it at Walmart, this leads me to believe it's been out a lot longer than that.

Yes.........truly weak when it's revealed that Pennywise is nothing more than a big spider.

Evil Dead
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006FDCD/qid=1066843015/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-1681528-3322239?v=glance&s=dvd

It came out on Feb. 4th.........did an Amazon search for it on dvd

Asami
Its an old 2 part movie but I only got to see IT recently, enjoyed it thoroughly!

Mrs Kent in Smallville's in IT!

Tattooz
i used to love it and i just bought it from Circuit City and i could not believe how horrible the quality was. not kings fault but i need to see it again to get a better judgement. it was horrible production value.

SaTsuJiN
I liked 'it' and "The Stand"

Lord_Andres
it was ok

Evil Dead
Tattooz.............it was a made for tv mini-series.......were you expecting some type of hollywood movie production?

HexSintax
thorncrawler is right, the book was way better and longer with so much more detail, then you watch the movie, and its nothing like how you read it: the descriptions and the action of course...not only was the spider ending weak, the spider in the movie looked like something straight out of a 70's B-Movie

cogger15
was it the film with the clown?? confused

o kiMMii o
cogger15 yes its the clown! i was young when i watched that movie and it was pretty scary.....its a good movie

thorncrawler
is 'it' out in england, i'm about to search for it

thorncrawler
it's not out over here, that sucks i wana watch it on dvd with directors comentry and delited scenes

Tired Hiker
When the clown is in the gutter in the beginning is so chilling.

saucybird007
I was 14 when i first saw 'IT'....i still hate clowns today and im now 21!! lol

Ive seen it a few times since then now, and i think its a good film.
Steven King is a great writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.