A splendid Factoid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JosieMuir
Since we all see Neo as a life saving super hero.. we must admire his band Becky. The sad thing is that in People magazine he was in the photo and he aint the lead singer. It's interesting to see how people came across and we worship them. I imagine if we knew Neo in real life there would be little to be desired.

Wicked Witch.

audioheem
what

burlyman
*slowly backs away from computer.....*

SLAM!!
vroom...

spydar1982
god damn newbs sad ... smile

spydar1982
burly>>> HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Cowboyography
LOL WTF is going on here????? are you from the machine world Josie??

ITALIAN926
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH WTF WAS THAT !!!?!?!?!?!

rysdigital
err, is this post in some sort of code language?

burlyman
maybe its from a metacortex insider

priestjim
spydar who is the guy in your avatar?

burlyman
matrix parody!!!!!!!

but i dont actually know who the guy is, cus im not american sad

can u explain who was: the architect, the oracle, the guy in zion

then it might get even funnier

spydar1982
ITS LARRY!!! LARRY THE ARCHITECT!!! Its actually Will Farrell playing the Architect in the MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded Parody... I just took a screen shot of him and then sized it down in Photoshop...

spydar1982
Architect = Will Farrel from Saturday Night Live. Next SNL superstar.

Oracle = Wanda Sykes. She is a loud mouth comedian. She has a show on FOX called Life With Wanda (I think...) She's ok... She has her moments. I like her...

Raver in Zion = Andy Dick. Ummm... Hmmm... I don't know what he is exactly. I know he used to be on Howard Stern a lot... Did something for the E! channel. I have no idea how this guy became a celebtrity... I assume he is a comedian... I just remember turning on the TV one day and BAM! he has a show... He also has his funny moments. But is the least funny of the three.

Plasma
Im scared

P.S. im a Newb but im not f**k*d up!

Plasma

Evil Dead
Will Farrel - cast member of SNL.......played in numerous movies......some are: Night at the Roxbury, The Ladies Man, Old School, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.........had a new movie coming out where he plays an elf.

Wanda Sykes - was a cast member of the Chris Rock show......has her own sitcom now. Has played is several movies...some are: Pootie Tang, Down to Earth, and Head of State.

Andy Dick - was a star of the hit NBC sitcom News Radio....which was canceled after the terrible murder of Phil Hartman. Went on to have his own MTV show called The Andy Dick Show........has played in movies here and there, most recently Old School..........

burlyman
thanks guys

yeh i thought i heard will farrel before - that new elf movie!

JediHDM
YES, hes in that...but i think he was AWESOME as Larry, or, should i say "lar-RY"...haha..."NO YOU WON'T LET IT!!"

burlyman
the door on your left leads sissy boy to go back to his b!tch.. laughing out loud

JediHDM
"Uh huh, what up g, you can't handle it..."

burlyman
"Now thats f*cked up!"

JKozzy
You do not want to see me get out of this chair! Ergo, open your yapper one more time, and I'll architect a world of pain all over your canty a$$!

burlyman
ergo! vis a vis! concordantly!

JediHDM
"Im sorry, Justin, i don't like using my big voice"

Korri
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.