who is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sheri
who is ur worst ennimy on here. who annoys you the most?

The Force
hmmm, there's a long list of ppl, let's start with satan and that's just about it big grin

Treehuggerjanie
i love satan!diegcola annoys me.

GABRIEL05
well there are the orli eli boy crazy wierdos, I'd have to say anyone who doesn't like me for who I am. Thats my mortal enemy on this board.

The Force
*backs away* well...ya, of course...

Corlindel
I love who hates me. It is good to know who are my enemies
I hate my under floor neighbour. She says that my appartment is not a disco and I answer her with kisses and she hates me more stick out tongue

The Force
is your neighbor hot, or just an old biotch?

must_kill_Santa
i hate noone and noone loves me stick out tongue

The Force
whaddayamean, we all love you big grin

must_kill_Santa
woteva noone loves me

The Force
how wouldya knows that?

badkittykitty
how does it feel to be back jen~eminem?

slayer
No this is Sheri Rabbits friend, she wanted 2 go out with me sick

FallingBlue
damn, poor slayer, thats nothing, kezie herself wanted me! ewww sick

LindsIsTightK
OK well Eminem/TheOne, Kezie, BlueAngel, Rabbit, babyoy, and gangstagirl are all my worst enemies.

Oh wait! That's you isn't it Sheri?!? eek!

LanceWindu
rabbitt wanted me...ewww!

badkittykitty
and me!!!oh shit!!!

BackFire
I don't see why you think it's sheri...

badkittykitty
i looked up some her post(stalker remember) and they were very kezie-ish but she didnt write me this time..Hmmm she always writes me......

LindsIsTightK
I think it is her because in the fav person thread she listed all of Eminem/TheOne's personalities as her top 5 favorite people

BackFire
Oh....Noted.

badkittykitty
yeah diegocala caught her fast too,he allways catches her

sheri
ok slayer jenny told me to say al that stuff she said it was funny when u response to that kind of stuff and she made me doit i dont wanna go out with ne 1 i have a bf but jenny hates him tee hee. i luv him. well it a very long storry she hates himbecause of his sister. she isin a gang and so is ther mother she shoots her kids with guns. but i love alex rico and there isnt ne one who can take it away

sheri
and duh i am going to list every 1 of jennys names i dont no ne one else on here that was my 1st thread. i think. well ne way jenny was sitting rite next to me. and i cant say ne thing esle. i just got my phone back for like4 days then i got it taken away again. that stinks. lol. i miss my phone. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.