The Worst Album You've Heard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
So.............

Mine is Helloween- Rabbit Don't Come Easy

loserib
metallica saint anger

Saliva-Saliva

so bad, oh god shoot me

silver_tears
stick out tongue very nice 113

gotta get rich
Will Smith-Willenium no

Bad Boy
St Anger rocks!!!!

finti
Modern Talking, any of their albums ohhh and any Ken Lazlo albums too

Bad Boy
Ken who? Ah, I'm young!

alic88
50 cent: get rich or die tryin

BackFire
Oh man, there's so many...

Limp bizkit - ALL

Linkin Park - ALL

saliva - all

nickel back - all

I'd rather listen to a recording of a toilet flushing then any of these musicians.

Lames.s.
Soundgarden : Badmotorfinger. The whole thing sounds the same.

mah
Much the same backfire said, plus 100 000 other albums.

Thing_1
Korn-Untouchables
Limp Bizkit-all
no doubt-Rock Steady
The transplants

Curl_Up&Dye
No Doubt- "Rock Steady".... The thought of the transition No Doubt made from king (or i should say queen) of the so.cali ska bands to a disgusting preppy-dance-pop music still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I have been a No Doubt fan since they first came out (1992).
I still support the band, but not the mutilation of their formerly untarnished reputation that came with the release of "Rock Steady".

Limp Bizkit- "Chocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavored Water"- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!? Fred Durst's pathetic attempt at making music. No wonder Wes left the band.

Metallica- "St. Anger"- once again...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!? I liked the actual song St Anger, but thats about it. Tick Tick Tick Tock??? After hearing that song, the only thing "Frantic" was me trying to smash my cd player. Apparently Lars used all the money he was saving after Napster's death to buy chloroform so he could get the other members out of the way and create his own monstrosity!!!!!!!
IT'S ALIVE!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S COPYRIGHT PROTECTED!!! MUAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!

Nickelback- "Silver Side Up"- Self explanitory....
But Chad Kroeger does look like Jesus with a guitar...hopefully the man himself will be meeting with good ol' Chad soon, and put him out of our misery.

One last note...anything by Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, N Sync, etc...basically the Mtv bastard children sucks.

Curl_Up&Dye
Oh yeah, I agree with Thing_1... not only does the Untouchables suck, but everything after Follow the Leader sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.