28 Days Later/Wrong Turn/Confidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattooz
lets get on this and tell me what you think. i watched 28 Days Later today and i was not that impressed. it was good but nothing special. the other 2 i am going to watch tonight. i'm sure Confidence will be good simply because of Hoffman. Wrong Turn is up in the air so please tell me your thoughts.

lil bitchiness
I think imthe only person on this planet that liked Wrong Turn! confused

Kes
I really like 28 days later. I think its great. Love the whole alone thing..its quite realistic and "scary".
Havent seen the others thou. You'll get better answers for Wrong Turn in the Horror movies forum.

lil bitchiness
No you wont, cos everyone hates it there! sad

Tattooz
were the guys that haunted theem really ****ed up?
i can cus right?

if not, sorry. won't do it anymore.

lil bitchiness
Erm..yeah...the guys that were after them were like deformed....and the reason for that was because of the insest! they were inbreeds.....

i didnt get the last part, sorry, what did you mean? blink

Kes
So basically its a rip-off of Home, an x-files eps.

lil bitchiness
I didnt see that one!!!!!!!!!! blink Oh, i really wanna see it now!

Kes
Its great. They investigate this family that inbreeds and they are really violent and strong. 1 of the best eps. Its from the 4th season.

BackFire
28 days later is one of the BEST zombie/horror movies of all time. It's the only horror movie of the past 10 years that has an ounce of creativity in it.

lil bitchiness
Im not a zombie movie person to be honest...not me kinda thing, but everyone to their own i suppose...

Tattooz
same here but there was a lot of hype and i usually try to get the new releases the day they come out. always on tuesday for sale and rent. Friday at the theater except for Christmas releases. Thursday.

buffymitch
28 days is a great movie. it's so realistic. it really scared the **** out of me. Iknew it would be like Resident evil but it was good in its own way.

Kes
28 days later is not really zombies.Its so much more then that.Its really about ppl.

ragesRemorse
28 days was just another end of the world zombie movie. It wasnt bad but it got boring. I havent seen confidence yet,but i did enjoy wrong turn even though it wasnt very original

Kes
Rages> their are not zombies.

ragesRemorse
yes they are Kes . There not controlled by rationality or any conscious thought. just by one basic instinct (Function).. ok well two. thats Rage and hunger. They have been zombie-fied. you dont have to be dead to be a Zombie.

Kes
I've always considered dead= zombie. We've talked about this before (not with you).Cos basically they are infected with a virus.
Either way the movie is more about ppl and their need of society.

Tattooz
same here. i htought wrong turn was pretty freaky.

ragesRemorse
28 days still had the same concept as all the other zombie movies and stories. you can give anything a symbolic maning it doesnt mean is was inspired from that

BackFire
28 days later had alot of originality in it. While it's premise is tired and over done at first glance, it's style, it's characters, it's look at the objectifying of females should the world ever come to an end. All these things made it incredibly different. Also the zombies in the movie were unlike any others I've seen.

Now to the whole, "are they actually zombies" thing. Obviously, they are not zombies in the traditional sense, they are not dead, they are not rotting, they are technically alive. But, they are obviously zombie like creatures, they are walking humanoid creatures who no longer have control over what they are doing, and are no longer concious. They are following pure instinct, just like zombies in other movies. The only thing that seperates them from the traditional zombies is the fact that they aren't dead, although, it would be arguable that they aren't really alive anymore, since they aren't concious. This is why i consider them zombies.

Kes
I love reading your posts BF smile

BackFire
wtf, lol, well thanks. Mind if I ask why?

Kes
They are always so...how do you say it?! Well dont know how to write it. But basically so well written, to the point and cover pretty much everything there is to say smile

BackFire
ahhh, thanks Kes smile I apreciate that.

Kes
wink

Ok topic big grin

BackFire
Yeah, so in a sense, they are zombies. But the feeling that they are not is certainly just.

Fire
well 28 days later is one of the best movies I saw this year, it was this year right?
it has a great way of working with sound

and as far as I can say those dudes in it are zombies

PS: BF kes was right about your posts

BackFire
Thanks smile

Fire
Np

silver_tears
hated wront turn with a passion laughing out loud it was crap and the things ewwww sick so gross

BackFire
You definately aren't alone there silver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.