breed a new race of humans!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
hey
im not very good at science, but, a while ago our chemistry teacher was telling us that there is one (or more) planets in our solar system that we can do this too...

if we altered/created an atmosphere to be like ours (plants, water etc)
over of years we could live there

why dont we send some monkeys up there to evolve like we did eek!
that would be fun smile
and we could control their evolution, to make them come out however..

think of the prospects!!
Happy Dance

it might take billions of years though sad

(we need to get out of that exploding suns path!!) happy

StefMan
well wot about having humans born in areas without gravity, they wont need feet, so they might have 4 hands or something eek!

Cemetry Slut
woa baby 6 fingers eek!

StefMan
or wot about people with both a dick and a pussy stick out tongue able to **** themselves litterally

Cemetry Slut
ooo i like that

StefMan
that would mean u wont need me anymore though sad

burlyman
sad aaw

StefMan
I know...that would be pretty depressing if she wont need me anymore sad

KidRock
how do you know were not the second breed of humans maybe WE are the experiment

The Force
roll eyes (sarcastic) oh pshhaw. Sorry evolution is crap to me...

burlyman
smart cause im so clevar roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
i agree shifty

burlyman
yep

MC Mike
So... when do we start? confused

crazy_rock_chic
eek! i wanna be part of this...a whole new civilisation of 4handed,6fingered people living on a planet with 0gravity!!!!HELL YEAH!

Raz Jr
oh yeah, i forgot the have plants just floating about in our atmosphere stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
sometimes i feel like an experiment gone wrong.

Matrix_man
u could only really do that to mars...venus is too hot, as is mercury, and the rest of the planets are gaseous. but there are moons, like Jupiter's Europa thats got an underground ocean, so u could go live underwater.

anyway, when the sun goes out in 5 billion years, were all screwed...wherever we are in the solar system. and in 25billion years, no matter where we are in the galaxy, we'll be killed off when the milky way smashes into a similar galaxy called andromeda.

hope i havent depressed anyone happy

Rogue Jedi
nope. i wont be here in 5 million years.

Matrix_man
5 billion...

Matrix_man
well...i plan to download my brain onto a computer and live for as long as matter in the universe exists...big grin

Raz Jr
couldnt we just release lots of CO3 and other gases that keep retain heat in the atmosphere to cool it down?

Rogue Jedi
who cares? we will be long gone by then.

Raz Jr
it'd be cool to live on Venus though

Rogue Jedi
yeah it would. or saturn.

Raventheonly
Didn't read the previous posts but talk about Nazis way of thinking...

Agent Elrond
We probaly could force evolution to occur ulta-fast. If we apply the right stress to a system, we can cause an organism to evolve a desired way.

Aqua
dude, my science techer told us before spring break...

Matrix_man
CO3 doesnt exist...i think u meant CO2...and venus has been experiencing the super-greenhouse effect for about a billion years...no way to cool it down, especially since the sun is expanding and naturally heating it up. venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, hotter than mercury..and it would be impossible to cool it down by 200*C when we cant even cool our own planet down by 2*C

Matrix_man
it wouldnt really take billions of years to terraform a planet. all u need to do is pollute it with CO2 and plant a lot of algae to make oxygen. itd take maybe 1000 - 10000 years before we could go and live on mars...maybe less.

Matrix_man
actually its be HOT to live there...wink

anyway, it rains solid sulphuric acid there so i wouldnt fancy it much

Agent Elrond
well, in the movie Red PLanet, algea was sent to Mars to conver CO2 into O2. maybe we could do that to create an atmosphere. Or maybe we'll find some big alien reactor that will melt the planets core and release O2, like in total recall.

Syren
jawdrop

Wha???

What the f**k?

All you little peoples making big plans, it's not right I tell you.

For a start, why the hell don't we take a look at what we already have? Or what we have left. We should be concentrating on keeping the Earth clean, not deciding which Planet we fancy polluting next.......

Jeez.........

Syren
Oh yeah, right, that'll work.

Guaranteed your Sea Monkeys died within three weeks, but you'd still like to send some real monkeys into outer space and control their evolution?

It's a really cool idea, but I think we may need to practice keeping those Sea Monkeys alive for longer than a month first roll eyes (sarcastic)

Be@st
*totally agrees with syren*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.