Aaaarrgghh! I can't stand the confustion in my mind!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Okey dokey people,

We all now know {with a high degree of certainty} that Neo is the one. This means that he now fully understands that the matrix is not real, and consequently can fly, dodge bullets, come back to life etc.

So why in the name of my rapidly increasing blood pressure does he bleed when one of mero's guards cuts him? Doesn't he know that the blade doesn't even exist?

Please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed - after all, I'm a newbie! stick out tongue

The Omega

raynor
says respectfully"yep"

markb287
That is hard to explain. I mean if Smith(s) could hit Neo and he could be thrown by the Agent (he is thrown to the pole and swings to kick the Agent), then why can't he be cut by the sword. Think of everybody's abilities (including the Agents and Neo) like this: In the Matrix, everybody who is not an Agent or the One (people like Morpheus and Trinity) has abilities in the parameters of the Matrix. Their powers or abilities are more than human because they realize that it is not a real world, but they cannot surpass the Matrix's rules. The Agents' powers are at the top, maximum abilities that the Matrix can do. This is why Morpheus or Trinity can never defeat an Agent (their powers cannot go to the top limit of the Matrix.) And Neo's (or the One's) power surpasses the Matrix's limits because they can do anything to the Matrix. However, Neo is still only human.

Korri
u cant stand the confusion in your head? just be thankfull ur not me then blink

Noola
L laughing out loud L

Korri
thats my trademark laff sad

audioheem
He's fighting a fight against 5 people (it's five right?) and I always thought that although he is the One, we know he has limited abilities (as Omega said) and thus he can have a lapse in concentration when fighting that many people. That's why he tried to stop the sword as he may have just read it as an object coming towards him... not read it was a sharp sword. Then when it hit him.. he suddenly realise so it stopped there.. but it still hit him while he concentration was lapsed. *breathes* Thoughts?

Noola
Sorry korri! I'll choose another

Erm, maybe later

Korri
k

forumcrew
and dont try stealing my trademark catch phrase either

Korri
lol i wont

forumcrew
i was talkin to noola cause thye took ur laugh!

Korri
ya no more stealin

Noola
Okay I'm sorry! I won't steal anything I promise!

After all, I have to set a lesson to the kiddies who must never forget to just say no to spoilers

priestjim
He lost much more easily his concentration that when he was fighting the Smiddys.

Korri
yay u say Smiddy too

lotrfreek
At the end of the second film Neo uses his powers outside of the Matrix so what if Zion is the Matrix and the place that they think is Matrix isn't the Matrix but there is a different Matrix all together??
lotrfreek
Ps hope i haven't confused ya all
confused rolling on floor laughing eek!

burlyman
uh oh....

sith_darth_jay
uh oh....... now i can't stand the confussion........ can YOU?

burlyman
ok, this is an idea we call MWAM (Matrix Within A Matrix)
there are some of us that believe it, i dont. there is proof its a false idea somewhere
have a search for mwam (or something like that eg. real world not real) for everyones contribution to the idea smile

JediHDM
wow...that was almost confusing...

MC Mike
MWAM is too obvious for the bros... big grin

Verity
Don't forget that ur mind makes it real...Morpheus clarified that in M1. At some point, Neo has probably gotten carried away, amidst the excitement of whoopin' tushhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif , and has some confusion of whether this is real or not! U can still DIE and BLEED in the Matrix!...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

MC Mike
laughing out loud Nice smilies...

Verity
Thankya, thankya!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kid.gif

ramcom
"What are you saying...I can dodge bullets ?"

lotrfreek
Right ya all confused me now!!
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP SENDING ME SPOILERS OF THE MATRIX REVLOUTIONS I MUST FIGHT THE TEMPTATION!!!!!!!!!
lotrfreek eek! no expression What the f**k? zorro whistle wacko bunny rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.