Truly Ultimate Revolutions Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Hey all, in my anticipation of Revs, I felt like making one giant trailer, including all of the footage from every trailer made for Revolutions thus far. If you have MSN Messenger, messenge me for me to send you the file; "[email protected]" is my e-mail I use for that... and I'm on AOL Instant Messenger under screenname "eagle7100". I've uploaded a much lower quality file to Angelfire, and it's 9 MB zipped, so the site most likely will be down a lot, but if you're one of the lucky ones that manages to get it and likes it, contact me somehow so you can get the full quality copy... and gimme feedback! I combined the trailers by the music they used in it, thus the Theatrical was split up into many parts. The total runningtime is a whopping 10 minutes and 26 seconds smile smile smile

Here are two different sites for the download; try the first one first, then try the second one. (The second one has some pix hosted on it for other threads...)

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/ultimaterevs/trulyultimaterevs.zip

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/matrixpix/trulyultimaterevs.zip

Remember to contact me for the trailer if you can't use the links or you want the High-Q one!!

burlyman
i love you (haha nl)
and i havent even seen it yet

dave123
gettng it now big grin

burlyman
didnt work sad

dave123
msn him, 35mb

JKozzy
The first link's got issues from the start, but it should be working for a little while now, I'm guessing the other one's down for an hour or so.. MSN me or AIM me.... or is anyone willing to host it on their site? Current size is 35 MB, I can shrink it a bit more if need be.... I'd greatly appreciate anyone with free net space or an ftp smile

dave123
submit it 2 suprnova

-=Urot=-
Kozzy

That was really good. wink

audioheem
I'll host it

dave123
i will also distribute by msn
[email protected]

JKozzy
The movie will be graciously hosted by Audioheem, either him or I will post it when it's uploaded and online big grin

audioheem
www.zion.n3w.net downloads section

forumcrew
hooray for jkozzy... thanks again for sending that to me on im

Korri
eek!

-=Urot=-
Audioheem I that the high rez video? If so I want it!

dave123
jkos> fll asleep b4 i got it, so thanks smile

audioheem
I have the medium res theatrical and jkozzy's. If enough people want the ultra high res, I'll put it on.

forumcrew
i have the high res of jkozzy, i can send it out in AIM.. my name is same on it.. Forumcrew im on an edu line so i have fast connection

audioheem
Oh, my Jkozzy is high res i think.. the 35mb one? No.. no one send it.. i need hits!! stick out tongue

Korri
eek!

audioheem
lol, do u STAY looking like that?

Korri
depends what im looking at

forumcrew
yea the 35 mb one is the high res

audioheem
lol stick out tongue

Korri
uh ok blink

JKozzy
Actually, I have an "ultra-res" but it's 165 MB, if anyone wants to recompress it smaller but not lose any quality, they're welcome to contact me for it smile (or if you just want a really high-quality)

dave123
Jkozzy> cant u put it on kazaa or some other file sharing thingy??? and is there a better quality version of where waeving/reeves talks, cos the quality goes straight down at that point

besides that, its all good (got me keyboard working big grin)

audioheem
Just give my site hits... everyone... favourites... homepage... everyday....

JKozzy
dave123> I used to have Kazaa, but due to *many* problems with the filesharing industry nowadays, I don't have it anymore. And no, I don't have any higher qual of the Smith, I got the original clip from www.code-matrix.net, so if anyone finds a better clip I'll rework it into it!

JKozzy
ACTUALLY! Anyone open to requests of what they'd want to see in a trailer? Post it or contact me somehow and I'll see what I can do!big grin

JKozzy
Just no unrealistic requests, I'm working on the cookie situation....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.