what is up with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
yo im pissed that this forum is in the reject forums instead of the mvie franchises. we gotta do sumthin to get this forum bak to the way it used to be

Lord_Andres
what do you mean? I'm kinda new

carnage713
this forum used to be in the movie franchise section now its in the archive section. click home and ull c wut i mean. they created james bond in terminators plACE

dulobast25
yeah and left lotr an harry potter and matrix

vvvrulz
James Bond !!?? ur kidding. This forum will own James Bond any day.

alic88
JAMES BOND HAS ONLY 320 POSTS. WTF? they need 2 change this

carnage713
well they just started up the jb forum but come on. that is sayin fuc**** harry potter is better then term. thats a huge slap in tha face to all of us

alic88
ah well. nothin v can do bout it

its_magic
i reckon harry potter rules its da best

alic88
well they r 2 totally different catagories lol

carnage713
HARRY POTTER BLOWS MAGIC IF U KNOW WHATS BEST U WILL LEAVE

o kiMMii o
man this sucks...y they doing this 4?! geez even the Terminator movies R better then Matrix, James Bond and Harry Potter ever was.....

carnage713
yup

alic88
ya. and the whole matrix theme was war against the machines. that was taken from terminator

its_magic
oh please!!!! no contest harry potter is da best it wins hands down

carnage713
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAH

R U KIDIN ME MAGIC COME ON DUDE IF U EVER MET A WIZARD??? HAVE U EVER BEEN TO HOGWARTS? AT LEAST AN TERM THE STUFF IS HAPPENIN AS WE SPEAK THEY HAVE ALL READY MADE ADVANCED MACHINES WITH THERE OWN CPUS AND STUFF. THE GOVERNMENT IS FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE ADVANCED THEN U THINK. BUT THEY DONT MAKE WIZARDS. OYA AND DUDE I WAS MAN E'NUFF TO STOP THE SHIT I WAS SAYIN IN THA HP THREAD Y DONT U DO THE SAME. U KNOW UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

vvvrulz
How can they oust the Terminator? Its one of the alltime greats, end of story !! It beats the comic book adaptions any day. Close down the spiderman forum, bring back the terminator !!!

carnage713
i hear u man its a damn travesty

o kiMMii o
man this Forum is getting nowhere.....nothing to talk about =/

carnage713
sad sad but true

Lord_Andres
well one ting is for sure LOTR is much metter then term

Lord_Andres
and so is HP

alic88
U DO NOT SAY THIS IN A TERMINATOR FORUM. GET YOUR AS$ outta HERE!

vvvrulz
Thats right !!!
Hear Hear.

Go ***** bout terminator somewhere else, us fans will always be fans.

carnage713
dude lay off the damn crack pipe. i know ur just trippin. seriously how can n e one like harry potter. omg it boggles my mind

o kiMMii o
blah blah retarded.....Lord_Andres

vvvrulz
Hey moderator, sorry bout the language back there. Guess i kinda blew off some steam smile

carnage713
he deserved it

alic88
thatll teach em a lesson

carnage713
the funny thing is he hAS been postin here for the past few weeks under the impression he liked terminator

vvvrulz
Some ppl are so fickle, theyll switch sides in a matter of seconds if it suits them.

alic88
idiot

carnage713
yup. well said vvv

Lord_Andres
I didint say I hated Termenator movies

alic88
well u dont say that other movies r better than t in A T forum for heavenz sake

carnage713
especially harry potter. u shud b ashamed

vvvrulz
Go tell the zillions of HP fans who dont stop bragging about it in the HP forum. We dont wanna know if you think HP beats the Terminator, cos to us, it doesnt !!

carnage713
hell no it doesnt....... unlees ur 7

alic88
haha

carnage713
the whole harry potter fad will die out quickly

vvvrulz
Yeah it will, ive read the books, nothing wrong with em, its just that they hype really pisses me off. Its just a god damn book !! These people go on about it like its a freakin religion or something. It makes me sick.

alic88
lol. i was just wonderin. since v now r the only ones left in the board. it feels like we had a big birthday party, everyone had fun and now the people have gone and v3 r left. it kinda feels sad

vvvrulz
Haha, so true. We're here to pop the balloons and throw out the paper cups.

alic88
hey so ur from new zealand? cool. ur country is just about 2 visit us in a cricket series. its gonna b fun. r u into cricket? coz me and the whole of pakistan is

carnage713
i jus noticed were all from 3 differant countries. thats pretty kewl

vvvrulz
Hell yeah man, im full on into cricket !!
Tho i support India, and we all know about the rivalries there. Yeah nz is on the way, but theyre gettin caned in the tri-series right now. Dont really like the black caps, theyre too much like australia, who i hate. Hey i heard bout Aamir Sohail and his mishap with the selections, that being resolved?

alic88
huh? u dont like ur own team? thats strange. i love chris harris and chris cairns. 2 pretty good players. well amir sohail is a di**head. he sucks, cant even make selections right

vvvrulz
Haha, true. Oh nah ill supports the black caps, its just that India and the West Indies would come first. I quite like Pakistani cricket myself, a fan of Wasim Akram, Yousuf Youhana, a few others as well. Dont like Shoaib Akthar much tho, talks to much sometimes.

alic88
ya shoaib is fast but for me over-rated. for me, wasim akram is simple on the best bowlers u will ever c. i mean 500 wickets WOW. and also waqar younis. he has alwayz lived in the shadows of wasim akram. he is also the second highest wicket taker. 400 plus wickets.

vvvrulz
They were kinda disappointing in the world cup though, they were looking good agaisnt australia. That match agaisnt india was something else though, not cos india won, but just the sheer intensity of it.

carnage713
wacko im lost

vvvrulz
Haha, crickets not a big thing in America.

alic88
well the match against india has2 go down as our worst defeat. i think out bowlers got a bit 2 proud of themselves but in that match the indian batsmen really kicked our as$. right now v r re-building our team.

btw: i love shane bond. he is an excellent bowler. 150 km is fast. bowls at good line and length. only thing he has 2worry bout is injuries

vvvrulz
Shane Bond its brilliant, its a pity that he cant play in the tri-series. Im sure Pakistan will rise back to the top, theyve got quite a lot of young talent building. Theyll start by giving us kiwi's a hiding eh? :P

vibz
i heard n.z might not go to pakistan, 4 players already said they aint gnna go due to sum death threats....oh yuh YUVRAJ ALL THE WAY!!!

alic88
URGHHHHHHHH I SO HATE THIS. south africa tour went fine! what makes n.z think that something might happen 2 them. that is so dissapointing. what do they expect from us? just keep playing in their home land all the time

vvvrulz
I agree, they should just shut up and play cricket !

alic88
they say that they recieved death threats in e-mail. when pakistan went 2 india in 1999 there were official death threats. people said they would release their snakes and stuff like that. new zealanders should just play coz there is a lot of security in pakistan. our manager has now said that if n.z doesnt come then we wont either go 2 n.z. i think that makes sense

vibz
yuh....i'd say....y shud pakistan come to n.z if n.z wont go thre?

vvvrulz
Absolutely.

alic88
ya v aint gonna go if n.z doesnt come

vvvrulz
Fair enough too.

Cinemaddiction
Just thought I'd bump this for the sake of nostalgia, as the "Terminator" forums have been officially celler dwellars for over 14 months now.

Tsk, tsk. Time for a re-evaluation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.