The Countdown/Predictions/Greatness!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
big grin I dont know if a lot of people know wut is going to happen in Revolutions, but I want to know wut u guys think is going to happen.thumb up

audioheem
I'm scared! stick out tongue

realworlddreams
do u know alias?
jus wonderin

burlyman
alias would say he knows enough

AliasNeo15
lol, i would say that, but maybe im lying like someone in the movie. Who is it? We will wait and see, but someone is lying

GABRIEL05
I know whats going to happen. I'm gonna watch it goshfabbit

AliasNeo15
good jobthumb up

JediHDM
yes, i know that too...im gonna watch it and memorize it the first viewing, so i can digest it all and try to understand...we all know the end is gonna be AMAZING!!!

dragonpisces272
JediHDM, you can really memorize that in the first viewing?? Wow, cheers to you!! I'd go braindead if I tried to really very understand and memorize the thoughts and ideas in just one viewing...and I know it is gunna be amazing...thats why I'll watch it once again without paying!! They'll never catch me!! hehe...

Korri
nervous sad

AliasNeo15
yup, same here

Korri
*sniff*

forumcrew
iull watch it over and over again wihtouth paying... and from the comfort of my own home

AliasNeo15
yep, no question

AliasNeo15
im not going to be an idiot this time though with this movie. im going to see it the first day it comes out and keep my ears closed until the movie starts. Reloaded was ruined for me. Even though i didnt understand wut my idiotic friend was telling me, i saw everything coming, and i do not want to see that same with this movie. By the way, does anyone know if the twins are in this movie?

JediHDM
ok, dragonpisces, let me rephrase that...im gonna TRY to memorize AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE the first time i see it...

MC Mike
Hehehe... no doubt I'll memorize it after seeing it 15 times in the theater... eek!

AliasNeo15
lol, same as everyone else here!thumb up

ragesRemorse
i think NEO wil sacrifice himself to become one with the matrix and then destroy it. umm or somthin,

dave123
the matrix is not destroyed......

AliasNeo15
good pointthumb up

ragesRemorse
ok well scarifice himself to become one with the matrix, to gain control, and free everyones minds. well atleast that would be the best ending

stinkfist462
SMITH MUST LIVE!!! TRIN AND NEO MUST DIE!!!! PLZ W BROS. KILL TRIN AND NEO PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliasNeo15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
yeah trinity and Neo are the best aspect of the matrix. smith is annoying, which is why he's so great. good has to conquer evil, but god should have to pay a costly price for salvation, like the price of NEO's pshyical form. I know it's not happening but it is in my head. This makes for perfect anticipation

AliasNeo15
can u translate that last part Remorse, about "The price of Neo's physical form."

ragesRemorse
He dies in life but lives on in the matrix, as the matrix, becoming one with the matrix, so Zion can live on

AliasNeo15
k

Korri
NO!! sad

priestjim
I feel that M3 won't make the opening M2 made. M2 sucked for people who are not obsessed with Matrix. They are afraid that M3 will be the same as M2 and won't go to cinemas to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.