Deathwatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Well..i have actually gone through all 14 pages looking for this thread, and it was non existant! If you know where it is BF then emerge if ya want...

Anyway....i liked this movie...it was different! Anyone saw it? Anyone likes it? confused

BackFire
I've never seen it.

Also, I thank you for taking my rules seriously and actually looking through the boards, but you don't have to look through all of them. From now on, just scan through the first page real quick to make sure there isn't a thread. If there isn't just create one. If i know of one on another page, I will simply merge them.

I just made this rule so there wouldn't be several threads on any current popular horror movie (TCM remake). A movie like this, that is fairly unknown probably won't have a thread for it.

So again, don't bother going through all the pages. Just the first one.

gotta get rich
it sucked big time

mechmoggy
There may have been a thread in the review section before the days of the horror forum.

I liked it. cool

lil bitchiness
big grin i did too..it was very different i recon...make a horror movie at the time of WWI....nice..

wicker_man
Having just watched Deathwatch i have to say pretty good, it is very rare you see a war film situated around the First World War let alone a horror/war film, it took me a little while to work out the ending
i.e. were they dead or not the opening was pretty dramatic although not on the scale of Saving Private Ryan's opening sequence still very good all the same, the cast really added to the atmosphere of the film particularly Andy Serkis (a.k.a. Gollum/Smeagol) who was great obviously training to be the Gollum (lol), Jamie Bell (a.k.a. Billy Elliot) proves he is more then just a dancer playing the inexperienced youngster traumatized by the horrors of war. Definitely worth a look.

samhain
Awesome cast, great script and some good camera work. All in all a very good film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.