Helm Hammerhand cruel on not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mithrandir
Hi, i kinda wanna hear what everyone thinks about helm hammerhand. Do you think he is a good, understanding king or just a bully who hates Dunelendings? I could either way personally

GABRIEL05
"I could either way personally" huh?

In any case I think that he was just a man tryin to turn a dime into a dollar. My man Helm, we called him Pookie back in the day, was just one of those misunderstood super pimps like Ghengis Khan or Attila the Thrillah knawmean son? He was out there tryin to do his damn thang and he wasn't taking no shite from no haters ya heard Dunelending or Easterling AAAIIGHT!?!

Arwenishott
wow gabriel u think u r so cool don't u ...........well ur not and thats foshizzle dizzle...the d-o double gizzle is up in this hizzle

drunk_nazgul
confused

Exa
I think he was cruel but most successful kings are.

He was not a fanatic who wanted to kill all dunlendings or something, he just wanted safety for his kingdom, and for that he fighted against other people.

GABRIEL05
damn right I think I'm cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.