JKozzy did a TURT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
stick out tongue That's right! He made The Ultimate Revolutions Trailer and it's hosted at www.zion.n3w.net. Check it out, it's pretty sweet and I hear the owner is so hot! Lol. It's in the downloads section.

JediHDM
Jkozzy, it looks great...im gonna go to the library this weekend, see how hard it would be to make a quicktime of each different clip in some sort of coherent thought, such as all the fight parts together, etc...i know it will take awhile, but i think it would be worth it, to see a mini-revolutions...Anyway, great job, man, keep it up...

JKozzy
Thanks again Audioheem for hosting big grin
Jedi> Thank you also, I'm hoping to possibly make a few more by November 5th, already have another ready for launch smile And good luck on your clips, can't wait to see em!

priestjim
It's just 2 weeks. Just 2 weeks!

Korri
eek! i know!!

JKozzy
Two oh so long weeks... sad AARGH and I've got quarterly tests next week.... I have to go thru those before I see Revolutions....

audioheem
Aww it's just round the corner.

priestjim
I am seeing it Wednesday 29th of October, 10:30am in Village Park in Rentis, Athens, Greece smile

audioheem
What, now you WANT a punch? stick out tongue lol just kiddin'... jealousy sad

priestjim
Sorry it's just getting on me smile I can't stand it anymore. You know if I hadn't been here (where I got by chance) I wouldn't be that excited but you guys really make the fire stronger! :P

audioheem
Lol, the fire in my loins.

priestjim
audioheem do you like my sig? I made it today! All by myself! smile

burlyman
woah while i read you post there was an advert on tv with the lyrics "..all by myself.." wacko

priestjim
Everything happens for a purpose, remember?

JediHDM
Hey, thats MY LINE!!!

priestjim
Everything happens for a purpose, remember?
(c) JediHDM

satisfied ? smile

JediHDM
ROFL...yes, thats nice...HAHAHA...although its not really...yeah, thats good

audioheem
Yeah I do like the sig priest, I was gonna say something earlier but I think I forgot confused

JKozzy
ACTUALLY! Anyone open to requests of what they'd want to see in a trailer? Post it or contact me somehow and I'll see what I can do!big grin

audioheem
I want to see the burly brawl mould into the superbrawl :-p

priestjim
I want Smiddy fighting with a cookie on his hand. And could you please edit M2 where Neo stops the bullets from Mero's men and put cookies?
:P

JKozzy
Heh, I meant footage actually in the trailers, never tried to merge clips before... I'll see if I can do that, not sure if that's a definate yes on it thoughsad

JKozzy
audioheem -- I'd have to refer to dirty footage for that, wouldn't I? Or do you mean the trailers, or do you mean in May when Revs is on DVD?
(dirty=b_o_o_t_l_e_g)
How is that stuff handled on KMC anyway?

JKozzy
......?

forumcrew
good question.. are we not saposed to discuss pirated shit? trade it what not.. mods?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.