Horror themes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
Favorite horror theme song? I like Halloween theme song.

Evil Dead
Hellraiser theme

BackFire
I loved the music in 28 days later.

slayer
The music at the end of scream.

Lord_Andres
The Halloween theme in part2 was great and so was it in H20, and the one is Jason Lives, Alice copper - The Man behind the masksmile

ragesRemorse
excorsist

xblanex
Ya those were cool ones

Espantada20
I liked the music in Interview with the Vampire.Did you know the music for the Friday the Thirteenth says "jiff jiff jiff,pop pop pop?"It's a f@#$ing product placement.In the other ones it supposedly says kil kill kill kill.Jaws was a pretty cool theme

Curl_Up&Dye
I really love the soundtrack to Freddy vs. Jason

The Exorcist theme song is still creepy, and the soundtrack to Scream 3 was cool too. evil face

grymlock
The Exorcist... it's bring chills..

cheers!!

badkittykitty
the sound track to the scariest movie ever~the matrix!

Espantada20
The Matrix?

xblanex
jiff jiff jiff pop pop po? omg thats terrible

Michael Myers 1
sounds like pop-corn noises.

Halloween Music is freaky and i thought that the noise was chi chi chi chaw chaw chaw?

slayer
it'sChi Chi Chi Ha Ha Ha. Ur pretty cool michael01!

Striel
I think the Amityville Horror theme music is some of the creepiest music in a horror film. Other than that the Halloween theme music is good.

Michael Myers 1
hehehe same 2 u

Happy Dance cool Happy Dance cool Happy Dance

xblanex
Ya and i heard it was kill kill kill now now now

Evil Dead
Are we talking soundtracks or themes? A horror theme would be the music created for the movie as it's signiture piece.

My favorite theme is Hellraiser.......it was so good that Tim Burton ripped it off completely for Batman. Legal action was taken and the boys in the Hellraiser camp got a few dollars out of it.

Second best I have to say is the NOES theme.......you know, the one played at the very beginning of NOES........it's in all the other movies too. Also played at the beginning of Freddy v/s Jason with Jason's little theme at the end.

Michael Myers 1
yea Freddy vs. Jason i thought iot was cool when they had the Nightmare on Elm Street music then it changed to jasons chi chi chi chaw chaw chaw thing

SaTsuJiN
Halloween , Phantasm , The Fog , The Thing , Nightmare on elm street
the phantasm theme stuck with me the most for its simplicity yet eerie-ness. amityville horror is also noteworthy

Michael Myers 1
i got a very cool halloween mix its like a dance song its awesome

jimbo25
I'll go w/ Halloween, followed closely by JC's The Thing and The Exorcist.
But at the end of Event Horizon, there is a Prodigy song(Funky Sh!#) that fit so well right there. VERY creepy! eek!

xblanex
Prodigy was awesome

Espantada20
In the First Friday the 13th it says jiff jiff jiff pop pop pop,which is a pop corn brand and thats why it sounds like pop corn.I don't know about the other Fridady's they supposedly just say kill kill kill kill.But the first one is jiff jiff jiff pop pop pop.

Graveyard Shift
Originally posted by Striel
I think the Amityville Horror theme music is some of the creepiest music in a horror film.

Right. The engineers that worked on that soundtrack did a great job. It sounds really creepy the way the vocals are panned to the back, and the way that a huge reverb is used to simulate a church type building.

I gotta go with the Omen.

" "Sanguis bebimus, corpus edimus, tolle corpus Satani" (Latin, "We drink the blood, we eat the flesh, let us raise the body of Satan"wink, interspersed with cries of "Ave Satani!" and "Ave versus Christus" (Latin, "Hail, Satan!" and "Hail, Antichrist!"wink

It's really freaky.

Wolfie
Halloween

Leathergien
i like the music from nightmare on elm street 1 and on amittyville horror....

but my favorite is on hannibal when he does the **whistle**

whistle _ _ _ - - ''_

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.