SUPER MARIO BROS for the NES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BEST GAME EVER...EVER!

did anyone here finish that? I never did, i only got to like level 8-8...the only part that sucks about it is that you CAN'T SAVE, when i died after 8-8 i was like "OH GOD" and then i shot myself

mah
It's a masterpiece, and no doubt.

wicker_man
That game was totally addictive,i have actually brought it for my GBA and its still addictive now as it was then,even up against todays more graphically superior,story driven games.

LindsIsTightK
I don't think I ever completely beat that game. I got stuck at the very end as well.

vvvrulz
Hell yeah !! Awesome game. I got stuck at the end too sad

royal_jester
I beat the gamewink

how many levels were there??? I don't know since i only got up to 8-8 sad

LindsIsTightK
I think there were 9 worlds, but I could be wrong, so don't take my word for it.

Tex
I grew up on that game! You had to play it from beginning to end praying that the Nintendo wouldn't freeze! laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
I used all the cheats so that way I could just skip a bunch of worlds and go straight to the end evil face

royal_jester
Have you made it to the minus worlds though???wink

LindsIsTightK
Since I have never even heard of those, I can only assume that no I haven't, what are those?

Tex
*not surprised* roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

royal_jester
it is a secretwink laughing out loud

royal_jester
Super Mario All Stars had the minus world also without doing the secret

vvvrulz
Minus world?

Come on mate.. youve got my attention too.

supafraud
duck hunt was better, that silly dog and his silly laugh, how i eny that dog and his endless suply of mirth.

Darth Jello
all stars didn't have it, the minus world was a glitch. oh, and if you actually haven't beaten this, don't even try the lost levels, you'll only be hurting yourself.

Red Superfly
I also had the cart with Duck Hunt on it too. TWO GAMES ON ONE CART! Genius at the time.

I loved Super Mario Bros. I grew up playing Super Mario every day.

Yeah I played through the game properly, level by level, but if I died I used to use the warp pipes to get to the bit where i last got a game over, and carry on.

I remember where one warp pipe was, it was in the very first underground level (I loved the music in those levels) and you had to use the elevators or break the bricks to get "on top" of the level, and run, beyond the exit pipe. You'd eventually get to a room with warp pipes in it.

I remember finding this out all by myself when I was like, 6, and I was so pleased with myself lol

jamman316
Super Marios was way too easy to beat!

+ theres the fact that Super Smash Brothers: Melee was pretty good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.