grandfather is in the hospital yet again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
well my grandfather is 86 years old he has lived in the same house the is right next to my house for the past 40 years he is has had 22 surgeies and i have probly already spent about 30 days if u counted up all the hours i have been in a hospital with him i hope he will be ok he has a 101 fever and namonya bleeding in both lungs im like why the fuuck does this always happen i mean he never smoked or drank in his life and excersise wi dont know but i sure hate hospitals more then ne thing

KidRock
yea that sucks bro sry but 86 is a pretty damn long life. my great grandma is like 92 and who knows how much longer she has sad

sorry dude sad
hope he gets better

DeNiro
thanks and yeah kidrock i am with u bro i dont want to live past 80 i mean fuuck stay on earth and how it is such a shit hole or go to heaven i mean i will pick heaven

both my grandfathers are dead, and i got 1 left and he's almost 90...haha sucks for me

DeNiro
yeah it does r u close to him or not casue my two grandparents r like parents to me casue they have lived across the yard from me for all my life

silver_tears
awwwww im very sowwy deniro erm
*hugs*

i met one of the ones who died once in my life and i don't even remmeber that cause it was liek when i was 3, so that didn't really matter. But my stepgrandfather who died lived in the bronx with my grandmother( this is all on my fathers side) and well i visited them like every 2 months at least and would stay for a day and he was awesome but it was kinda sad cause he was always sleeping, he was a very tired man and he was sick so i didn't see him that much wish i had htough, i feel really bad htough cause of my grandmother, she's living in that apartment by herself now sad

and my grandfather on my mothers side is almost 90 and my grandmother died a few years back so he's basically all alone also and i've only met him once(cause he lives in jamaica) but when i met him he was great. I don't think i'll ever see him again...which sucks sad

KidRock
both my grandfathers are dead i never met one of them and i was really close to the other one

i never met one of my grandmothers and im realllly close to the one thats still alive

DemonicGambit
Hope your grandfather gets better DeNiro, I wasn't that close with mine

silver_tears
yea i wish you all the best d big grin

DeNiro
thanks u guys i am relaly getting tired of this retine one time he was in there for like 3 weeks in the summer i was there ever day for about 6 horus a day i just cant handel going ne more

BackFire
I'm sorry to hear that De, I wish him the best.

DeNiro
Thanks BF big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.